Chapter 6

I then bent down and grabbed my crown to put it back on, as I bent down I felt Shadow smack my ass, it made me jump and I turned around quickly to glare at her. Of course she gave an innocent smile, I just shook my head and smiled, then I walked out and followed my Mother back to the main foyer of the castle. 

I was then greeted by Amaya smiling, I then sighed sadly and then stood in front of her as I was asked.

"Eliza, I have a very important question to ask you." She said, smiling and grabbing my hands in hers.

I just stood there and waited for her to speak, what she said next made my immortal heart completely stop beating.

"Eliza, I may not be perfect, but you have loved me regardless. This alone makes me extremely happy and I wouldn't think twice about it." She said with confidence. she then slid down onto one knee with a smile bigger then ever,

"Elizanara, I want to spend eternity with you. I want to rule all lands with you and I want to love you forever." she then pulled a small box out and pulled a ring out and held it before me "So will you grant my wishes by answering this...Will you marry me, Eliza?" 

I didn't know what to say at first but, my aunt's words chewed at me and started to eat at my mind, her voice echoing in my head. Then I thought ' there's only one thing too do' I took a deep breath and gathered my whole confidence to say

"No, I will not marry you Amaya..." I said without hesitation, my Father began to look furious at me, but Amaya then punched me with the words "you ignorant fucking girl." then I felt my Father's anger radiate from behind me. 

My Father then stood up and stood tall and with a pulsing angered voice he shouted "Guards!" Then the guards grabbed Amaya, knocking the ring out of her hand. As the guards dragged her out I followed her just to tell her this. 

"Amaya you have abused me for too long, I hope you find a new lover and have a nice life" In other words, this was me officially breaking-up with her. 

She broke her grasp from the guards then slapped me, and this time, I did something I'd never ever do. I closed my fist and then slugged her in her stomach. Everyone then stood and stared at me.

My Father then cleared his throat " Folks! What's a gala without a bit of drama? C'mon, to my daughter!" Then everyone cheered and I just blushed and laughed and I saw Shadow smile.

-Later that night-

(Slight lemon)

After everyone left and Jade was asleep, Shadow dragged me to my room where we had a couple glasses of champagne. We talked a bit and laughed like absolute hyenas, 

"Here I thought you were a noble princess!" Shadow exclaimed chuckling

After our laughter calmed down I sighed, I was happy to finally be away from Amaya, but at what cost? I was back to being lonely.. well not entirely after all I have  Valoria to keep me company, then she replied as if she heard my thoughts aloud.

" I'd love to keep you company Eliza, you are: Beautiful and extraordinary..that's what I like from a girl." She said to me, then she kissed me again.

I enjoyed her kissing me, after a bit I felt her hands tangle in my hair and she began to lie me down slowly. I then tangled my hands in her long hair, and again she was grounding her hips into mine over and over, I broke the kiss but she kept going, she kissing moved to my neck and I almost couldn't stop myself. The sound of Shadow's chuckle made me blush as she continued to kiss me on the neck. I knew what she wanted, but I had a feeling I wanted it as well. I felt one of her hands untangle from my hair and tug and unbutton my shirt, eventually my conscious gave up on telling me to stop and then I let her lead on, then we made love into the night.