Steam

🔞
"Do you want me?" I asked, boldness coming out of nowhere.

He squeezed my thigh hard," I always want you, I think about you all the time. In my bed, in yours, on the counter, on the table, and if you want to one day, in public. I have so many dirty thoughts in my head all the time about all the things I want to do to you, some of them would probably terrify you."

He leaned in close to whisper in my ear, "And this time, just so you know, I'm not wearing boxers in here."

I could feel myself get wetter at his words but I was still a little unsure.

I don't know why all of a sudden I'm feeling insecure. I mean, it's not like he hasn't seen me before the last time we were in the tub together but what if he doesn't like what he sees the second time around.

I looked down at myself. My tummy isn't flat, hell nowhere near it. Shit can I even ride him if I wanted to without hurting him? I mean I'm only 280 but still, would I crush him. I got this muffin to-

I was yanked out of my thoughts by a pinch on my thigh, "You're perfect to me no matter what you think about yourself. I love how you look, never for second think differently. And baby when you ride me the last thought that's going to be in your head is your crushing me, trust me."

I nodded my head but he could still sense my hesitation, "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to." He started to retract his hand but I put my hand over his to stop him.

"Can I see just a little bit of your face, without the smoke?" I asked.

The smoke around him disappeared but he kept his face blurry so I could barely make out his features. The only thing that I could make out for sure was his green eyes that were staring hesitantly at me. The longer we held eye contact the more his eyes started to soften. Feeling bold again, I guided his hand up higher until it was resting on my core this time.

He started to lightly rub my clit in a circular motion. I let out a soft moan and spread my legs further apart so he could have more access. He leant over and started to kiss my neck as his fingers started to pick up pace. His kisses turned into biting and sucking, which I know is going to leave me covered in hickies.

"Tell me you're mine," he said, moving up to my ear, nibbling on it.

I just moaned in response, causing him to chuckle, "Oh, so you want to play hard to get huh," he moved back down to my neck and gave it a hard suck," I'll make you say who you belong to."

He flipped me around so now I was straddling  his erection. I started grinding on it slowly, trying to get a nice rhythm going. He leaned his head back and whispered fuck under his breath. I leaned down and started sucking hickies on his skin, hearing him moan my name. He moved his hands from my thighs and gripped my ass tightly. He used his right one to give my ass a smack before he met my grinding with his own thrusts.

I let out a moan as I leaned back to take a look at my handy work I left on his neck. I smirk came over me as I took notice at how much I was affecting him like he was me. His breathing was out of order and he had taken one of his hands to grip the tub.

Interesting.

I decided to take it up a notch by putting both my hands on his legs and leaning back to get a better angle. I threw my head back once I felt his tip hit my clit and I knew I had hit the jackpot when he let out his loudest groan of the night. I couldn't keep my sounds in either because it feels so good. I never knew it could feel so good so fast, I never feel like I'm bout to come so quickly when I'm by myself. I felt like I was almost there and he could tell too cause he grabbed me abruptly by hips, making me stop. I tried squirming my hips, but to no avail given the tight grip he had on me.