Jungkook

The bell rang and so it was time to show Jungkook around. I grabbed my stuff and waited for him to get his stuff together. I picked up his schedule and checked it out. "It's the same as mine so this is going to go pretty smoothly. Are you ready?" He nodded his head and motioned for me to lead the way. I walked around him and out the door. I knew he was trailing behind me and Ally came up beside me whispering in my ear,"Did you hear about what happened to Conner?"

I halted for a little bit and I could've swore I heard a quiet snicker behind me. I turned to look at Jungkook and saw that he was waiting for me to walk forward. I continued walking and said,"No what happened?"

"I don't see how you don't know given that you live right across the street from him, but anyway. Carter found his dead body stuffed in a box on his front porch," she said.

"Do they know how it got there?" I asked nervously.

She shook her head,"No they think it was the Silent Killer again though. I really don't get how you don't know about this it was all over the news and there was hella police over there."

I shrugged my shoulders,"I'm a heavy sleeper I guess." If only they knew who that really is.

We ended up in front of my class,"Well I'll see you later," Ally said then went to her class. I turned to look at Jungkook,"Sorry I didn't mean to ignore you like that. Something bad happened last night to my friend."

He nodded his head in understanding.

"You don't talk do you?" He shook his head. "Hmm, well here's our class. It's not going to be like last period, we actually have to do work in here." I opened the door and was met by darkness.

I flicked on the light and saw nobody was in the classroom. "We got the whole room to ourselves for now, I guess," I said and sat down at my desk by the teacher. No I'm not a teacher's pet, I'm nosy so I like to look outside the door. Jungkook sat down at the desk beside me.

He grabbed a piece of paper and wrote something on it. He placed the paper on my desk and I picked it up,"Where do you think the teacher is and where is everybody else?" I shrugged,"I don't know, she probably went to the bathroom and everyone is usually late to this class anyway."

Just as I said that Ms. Collier came in and the rest of the class too. I took in what she had in her hand, it was a stack of papers and a DVD. I guess we are watching something in this class too.

"Good morning everyone. Today we are going to be watching The Usual Suspects, since we are focusing on thrillers this month. I'm going to hand out some packets for you to fill out while you watch the movie and yes they will be graded by me, so don't half do them."

She went over to her computer to do roll. She looked around the room to see that everyone was there and back at her computer. "Who is Jungkook?" she asked and turned around. Jungkook raised his hand and she nodded turning back to her computer. "Welcome to the school, now let's get started.....

*skip to lunch*

"Since we're seniors we can leave the building for lunch but we got to be back before next period or we get our privileges revoked. So where do you want to go?" I said to Jungkook.

My phone buzzed, I had given him my number earlier.

Jungkook: I don't know wherever you want to go is fine with me. What happened to your friend?

"She leaves after fifth period because she doesn't have anymore classes. We can leave after our last period too." We walked over to Qdoba and got something to eat. "How come you don't talk if you don't mind me asking?"

Jungkook: Just don't like to. I thought girls liked mysterious guys.

I looked up to see him smirking at me. "Most girls do."