Twenty: Rainy nights.

Saturday, 5pm.

Xiao holds open Venti's door, as he steps out, taking Xiao's hand, smiling softly. Once he was out, Xiao fixes his hair, tucking a loose strand behind his ear, "You look so handsome, my love." Xiao smiles, gently kissing Venti's delicate hands, and the other smiles at his lovers actions.

Venti smiles, as they both walk into the cafe.

They get taken to a small seat in a quiet area, sitting down.
They're seated in two spots, facing eachother. But, Venti scooted closer to Xiao, leaning on his shoulder.

"Thank you." He whispers, smiling against Xiao's shoulder, "Of course, love. I want you to enjoy an actual date, not takeout food in a hospital, darling." Xiao mutters against Venti's forehead, pressing a kiss to it.

"I truly love you." Venti speaks, smiling, sighing against his loves arm.

He coughs softly, making sure his mask stayed up, "Fuck.." He mumbles softly, sighing. "Hey, it's okay. Don't worry." Xiao reaches for the glass of water, helping Venti pull his mask down, "Wash it out." He holds up a napkin, wiping Venti's mouth, watching him drink. "Thank you." He smiles, sighing softly, "Of course. Take it slow, my darling."

~

Time passed slow for the two, they two of them talked in peace, giggling amongst themselves.

"We have to go soon, dont we?" Venti asked, sighing, and Xiao nods, "Yeah...We do." Venti hums, listening to the music. People Watching was playing, and he sighs, "This song has always made me feel some way..." He spoke, and Xiao nods, "Yeah..I understand that."

The two stayed for the rest of the song, soon leaving, standing outside under an umbrella that a stranger had given them; cancer perk Venti had said.

They two smile softly, sharing a small kiss, sighing, "We should head back..."

It was around six or so, and when they got to the hospital again it was around 6:57pm.

They two walk in silence, stopping g when they reach his room.

Venti stopped a bit before Xiao, staring at a blonde woman, she was wearing a pair of Jean's, with a blue shirt. Her hair in a tight pony-tail.

Venti exhaled shakily, approaching her. standing infront of her.

Xiao looked back, confused. He could feel the tension, "Venti?" He spoke, and Venti looked up and sighed, "We are not talking out here." He grabs her arm, leading her to his room, and Xiao followed behind. But Zhongli stopped him, "Don't, this isn't gonna be pretty." He answers, sitting Xiao on a chair.

"What the hell are you doing here? You dont get to fucking show up like this!" Venti's voice echoed, and Xiao tilted his head slightly at the new voice, "German." Childe says, leaning back against the counter.

Venti's POV

As I pull her into the room. I throw my bag onto my bed, and look at her, "No. You dont- dont-"

"I'm sorry for not coming sooner."

"YOU DO NOT GET TO SAY SORRY-!!" I yell, staring her down, "I'm here, isn't that what you wanted?"

"Years ago!! I wanted you here when I first got sick! But you waited three years! I have been in and out of surgeries. I have nearly died FIVE FUCKING TIMES! And all I wanted was for you to fucking see me, hug me. But now!? Now i want you no where near me!"

I could feel my chest tightening, but I ignore it,

"Well, I never wanted you!! Don't you understand!? I. Did. Not. Want. You!"

I felt..Something.
My body stiffened, my heartbeat got faster, my breathing got heavy, and I felt the urge to just, scream, so I did, "Great! After twenty four FUCKING YEARS! YOU TELL ME! WHY HAVE ME IF YOU DIDNT WANT ME!?" The tears fell down my face, my body violently beginning to shake, my lungs screamed at me for air.

"Because I cheated! And your dad thought you were his!! I couldn't tell him!"

"So you cheated!? I'm not even Dads actual fucking son!?" I sobbed, turning away, running a hand through my hair, "That's why I was constantly rejected by family!? Does Dad know this, Jean!?" I look at her, wiping my eyes. "No. I'm sorry I wanted to tell him-"

"Get out." I whisper, "What?"

"Get out! Get out, get out, get out-" I inhaled, "GET OUT!" I shove her towards the door, and she tried to stop me, "I hate you! You lied to me for twenty four years! Get out!"

Xiao, Morax and some security ran over, and I back into my room, sobbing, and clutching my chest.

I let myself sink onto my knees, gasping, and violently coughing.

Childe pushed mom away, kneeling by me, carefully touching me.

A moment later I coughed up blood. And not the little kind.

Xiao and Mom tried to come in, but were stopped.

"You. You dont come near him, Jean." Morax said to her, as he slipped into the room, carefully touching my shoulder, and I nod softly, "You okay?"

I coughed again, nodding, spitting a bit of blood out.

I leaned back up, wiping my eyes.

Zhongli nodded, and Xiao was able to enter, and he kneels by me, whispering against my ear, a hand on my hip, "You okay? Did she hurt you?" I shake my head, "Not physically.." I lean against him, and he carefully kisses my cheek, "Zhongli will take you up to a scan to see what happened." Childe speaks, and I sigh, "Ca..Can it wait...?" I ask, and Morax sighs, "It can, but..."

"Morax..Please.." I pleaded, and he sighs, "Okay." He sits infront of me, putting a hand on my forehead, as he checks my breathing, "Its steady..But..I'll come and check in on you. Was it bothering you earlier?"
I shake my head, "No." He nods, pressing a soft kiss to my forehead, "Stop scaring me, kid." I giggled weakly, sniffling, "Best trait of mine." I look back, seeing Mom still standing there with a hand over her mouth.

"I thought I told you to leave."

"You said get out." She answered.

"Leave, then. You said you didnt want me, you refused to see me. Then fucking leave!" Xiao looks at me, humming in amusement, "Dont look at me like that." I smiled, "I'm sorry."

"Good gods, just leave, Jean!"  I yell, and Xiao stands, "Please leave. You are not helping with the situation." He says, "Hes my son you cant tell me what to do." You could hear the German accent in the english.

"And I'm his boyfriend." He closes the door after the doctors leave..

oh my god I posted let's go! I got a new phone. lifes going....ehhhh it's fine. Xiao better come home this time bc istg

no context spoiler :)OH AND IVE BEEN THINKING OF A NAME CHANGE FOR ME LMFAOOOO -Bennett

OH AND IVE BEEN THINKING OF A NAME CHANGE FOR ME LMFAOOOO -Bennett