Chapter 12

"Nice bracelet."

Wonyoung didn't even bother to look up from her study notes as Liz sat down at her table in the library.

"So?" Liz said expectantly, but Wonyoung still didn't look up. "What happened last night?"

"What, besides you ditching me to go fuck Rei? Nothing." Wonyoung had a smirk to let her know that she didn't care about being ditched.

"Hey, I was doing you a favor. But really, what happened?"

"Well, she gave me this," she said holding up her wrist with the bracelet. "As a thank you for helping her, I kissed her, and the concert started."

Liz gasped excitedly, which caused the librarian to shush them so she leaned in to whisper. "You kissed her?"

"Yes, Liz," Wonyoung said rolling her eyes. "I kissed her." She went back to studying, but she knew that wouldn't appease her friend.

"And then what?" She poked her repeatedly contemplating on whether or not to beat the information out of her.

"Ow!" Wonyoung pulled back her arm and examined it. "Calm, down. Then she took me home."

Liz visibly deflated and gave her a hard look. "That's it? She took you home?"

It was very hard to conceal the smile on her face, but Wonyoung focused all of her energy in trying to study. "Yup, that's it."

"Isn't it kind of hot out to be wearing that?" Liz asked as she pointed to the very obvious scarf around Wonyoung's neck. She sat back in her seat and crossed her arms across her chest and waited for Wonyoung's lame response.

"What? No, I'm perfectly fine." She tugged the fabric closer to her.

"Uh huh." And without warning, Liz reached over and pulled the entire thing off. "Ha! I knew it!" She exclaimed triumphantly, which earned her another hush and death glare. Liz didn't care as she pointed to all the red hickeys that adorned Wonyoung's neck.

"Liz!" She pulled back the scarf and wrapped it around her once more.

"Explain, Jang." Even though there was no need to. A two-year old could have figured it out.

"Okay, okay, we took a detour to the park," Wonyoung finally said while she adjusted her scarf. "Happy?"

"No, give me details, woman." Liz's excited face was starting to annoy her.

"I'm not giving you details! Do I ask for details from you and Rei?"

"No, but I give them to you anyways."

"Yeah, I wish you didn't," Wonyoung muttered.

"Fine, Cliff notes' version?" She asked hopefully.

Relenting, Wonyoung let out a sigh. "Fine, We went to the park, talked, cuddled, and kissed. Period end."

Liz scoffed. "Please, if it was any other girl, I might have believed you. But this is An Yujin we're talking about."

At this, Wonyoung got a little angry. "What the hell is that suppose to mean?"

"Um, that it's Yujin. She's not knows for cuddling and kissing."

"For your information," Wonyoung stated angrily. "Yujin behaved respectfully. She didn't try anything."

Liz held up her hands in defense. "Sorry, Wonnie, I didn't mean it like that."

Wonyoung went back to her notes, still a little annoyed. Yujin was perfect the night before and all they did was kiss. The thought of going further didn't even cross either of their minds. In fact, they never even made it to second base.