𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻:
𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

YOU AND HINATSURU SAT IN the livingroom with the brothers as both Makio and Suma were whining about how could Hinatsuru have you all to himself. Hinatsuru wasn't really bothered and only gave them a mocking smile while you were rubbing your temple because you can feel a headache raise in your head.

"How just could you do that, Hinatsuru? You betrayed us!" Makio exclaimed while pointing at Hinatsuru with anger. Suma who was crying nodded his head rapidly, "Yes! We all agreed to share when it comes to Y/N sama's happiness and needs!" He whined, making a small pout on his face.

"Why did you agree to this, Y/N sama!" Both of them asked, gliding in front of you

You looked at them with a deadpanned look, "Well, I was selfish and couldn't resist." You spoke up with honesty while shrugging your shoulders, making both of them fum in jealousy. The brothers stared at how your husbands argued and complained, but a certain lustful demon was smirking mischievously, "Oh Y/N, you must really tell me how you handle these three in your private activities. Maybe even I can help you with some tips~" He sang, giving you a playful wink.

"No way!" Your three husband exclaimed as they glared at Asmo who just laughed at their jealousy and embarrassment. You huffed and placed your hand on your cheek, "Yeah I will tell you when there's a sun in the this dark sky." You mocked, making Asmo pout sadly.

"I want to ask you something, Y/N?" Levi spoke up, earning your attention to him. You raised an eyebrow as you tilted your head, "Go ahead, I'm listening." You told him as he got excited for some reason.

"Tell me how did you get those great abilities of moving so fast and fighting like the anime characters?!"

You stared at him with dotted eyes as he waited for your answer in anticipation. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms, "Obviously I'm a Kunoichi and I trained to be stealthy and fast. My father trained me and my siblings to be ninjas." You explained with pride as Levi looked at you with admiration.

"Whoa!! You're a ninja? It's like that anime where the hero is-..."

"Nobody wants to know, Levi."

Levi was cut off when his brother, Mammon who playing with his D.D.D, spoke up. The envious demon glared at his older brother, "Nobody asked for your opinion, scumbag!" Levi shouted, throwing a cushion at him.

"Oi! Respect your elder brother!"

It was then Satan's turn to ask you since he got interested in a certain point, "You have siblings, Y/N?" He asked which made you and your husbands look down in sadness.

You sighed and nodded your head, "I used to have eight siblings." You said, all of your pride and excitement disappeared. The seven brothers looked at each other with questioning looks, "You... used to have? What happened to them? If you don't mind me asking of course." Lucifer asked as he didn't want to jump into conclusions. You looked down as you squinted your fuchsia eyes at the ground, "They died... Three of them died because of the intense training while me and the remaining five fought each other to death without knowing." As you explain, the demon brothers looked at you with shock.

"But how didn't you know each other?" Belphie who was now wide awake asked you. Your gaze turned to a glare as you clenched your fists, "My father forced us to cover our faces and made us fight, I didn't know this until I killed two of my siblings. Only me and my younger brother were left. When I couldn't take it anymore, I left the clan with my husbands." Everyone went quiet as they just looked at you with shock.

You felt the atmosphere got heavy, so you stood up to leave, "I'm going outside for a bit." Saying that, you took your leave without saying anything else. Beel grumbled as looked at you with sadness, "This topic seems so sensitive for Y/N, I hate seeing her sad." He said and three husbands nodded, "Y/N sama is still blaming herself for this, she cares a lot about her siblings that she didn't want to kill her last remaining brother." Suma uttered as he was at the average of tears. Hinatsuru nodded as he recalled how angry and sad you were, "We tried to assure her that it wasn't her fault, but she never listens to us." He said, letting out a depressed sigh.

Makio growled lowly as he crossed his arms, "It was her father's fault to being with!" He exclaimed since he was also upset that you're blaming yourself for something you were forced to do.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

You took in a deep breath and let it out, staring up at the beautiful moon. You sat on the rooftop of the House of Lamentation to het some fresh air and clear your mind.

"This is ridiculous! It has been years and I still can't move on already!" You thought, scolding yourself for showing weakness. Suddenly, you heard groans and mumbles as someone made their way up to you.

You looked back and saw it was Mammon. You raised an eyebrow suspiciously at him, "Oh, it's you... What are you doing here?" You asked, turning to look back to the starry night sky. Mammon shrugged his shoulders and moved to set beside you, "Nothin', I just came to my favorite spot." He lied, making you chuckle under your breath. You looked at him with a face full of amusement, "You're a bad liar, you know." You stated, catching Mammon off guard.

You mentally freaked out as he tried to make any excuse, but failed miserably, "See, you can't even come up with a good excuse." You added, provoking him with your small laughter. He huffed in annoyance and crossed his arms, "I don't make excuses, the great Mammon doesn't need them." He said with pride. You rolled your eyes at his stupid lies, "Yeah sure, I believe you." You said and everything went quiet between you both. For a few moments, you both kept on staring at the sky, enjoying the calm atmosphere.

"Hey... Don't blame yourself over things that happened in the past. It ain't gonna change anything."

You turned to Mammon who broke the silence between you two. You saw him blushing a deep shade of red, "Is he embarrassed? Well, the great Mammon is a tsundere like Makio." You thought, smirking evilly.

"Wait! Are you blushing?"

"Huh? N-No, I ain't blushin'!"

"I can see it on your face! Haha! Are you perhaps worried about me?"

"Oi stop that!"

You continued to mock Mammon about his flushed face, making him blush more. However, Mammon was happy deep down that you went back to your flamboyant personality and that you're spending time with him. He won't show to you though since he is a TSUNDERE!!