𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

Chapter Twenty-Eight
Things Are Getting Real Flashy

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

NOW THAT YOU MADE SURE Hinatsuru was safe with Diavolo, it's time to look for Suma and Makio. You ran over the rooftops while trying to locate their place.

"The battle has already begun. Where is it? Search for its presence!" You thought while still running, but then you heard a faint sound not too far away from you. You turned around quickly and followed the sound until it led you to normal area. You landed down, eyes look at the ground, "It's here. Underground!" You mumbled and kneeled down, placing your ear on the ground to hear any noises. Surely, you can hear something there, "I can hear the sound of someone battling. I can hear it well thanks to the reverberations. There's something here!" You stood up and pulled your swords from their covers.

"Sound Breathing: First Form: Roar!"

You slammed your swords down to creat a passageway. You continued to do this for a few minutes before you reached a giant hole with many obi belts everywhere. Once you landed on the ground, you took in a deep breath and in a lightning speed you cut all of the sashes, freeing all of the captured women. You stood straight, facing the wall before you.

"Y/N sama..." You heard Makio call while Suma let out a small cry.

"Makio... Suma... Sorry I took so long." You started and turned your head with a proud smile, "It's a relief to see you looking good!" You continued, making Suma cry again while Makio stood there with shock. You walked toward them and gave each one a head pat while walking to continue the mission, but then stopped and turned your husbands again, "I see that you've been doing some flashy work. You're my husbands, alright!" Saying this brought tears to both men. Suma didn't hesitate to let out a loud cry as he pulled you into a hug. You smiled gently and hugged back, pulling away after a few seconds.

"All right!" You exclaimed and started to twirl your swords around, "Starting now, things are going to get real flashy!" You stated with a confident grin. However, you didn't notice the obi belts moving on their own, going somewhere out of the hole. Your husbands moved to check on the unconscious women while you kept on focusing your hearing in case you hear something. However...

"Hey you!" You turned your head to see that Inosuke was the one who called you, "That Worm Belt just scattered through that hole and escaped!"

"You shut up! I saved everyone who was trapped inside, so what's the problem? First worship and praise me! We'll discuss that other thing later!"

You yelled at the poor boy, making him regret telling you. Makio then came to while slightly sweatdropping, "Y/N sama! You have to go after it, or there'll be more carnage!" He stated with a look of determination before Suma nodded in agreement, "Don't worry about us! Please go!" He added with fat tears in his blue eyes.

You just nodded and grabbed both boys with you before jumping out of the hole, "Come on, boys! We're giving a chase! Follow me!" You ordered with excitement before the three of you started to run on the rooftop with you ahead of them, "Move it now! Out of my way! Y/N sama is comin' through!" You exclaimed while increasing your speed, letting out a loud laughter and leaving the two boys behind.

As you ran, you could hear noises of fight in one of the buildings, so you dashed inside without wasting any time. Thankfully, you made it there just in time before the demon managed to attack Tanjiro and the other people with him. You cut all of the obi belts and stood in front of the demon with back facing her, making both of her and Tanjiro surprised.

"Hey!" You said and crouched down in front of Tanjiro who was struggling to hold back his sister, "Isn't this Kamado Nezuko? I see she's becoming a flashy demon." You said with slight amazement then looked up at Tanjiro, "Uzui san..." However, your glare made him shut up before he even managed to finish his sentence.

"After all that grandstanding in front of the Master, what's this sorry state? No one ever told her to become a flashy demon!"

"You're a Hashira, right?" The demon knowing as Daki spoke up, "You came to me? You just made it easy for me." She continued with monotonous voice, but you didn't turn to her. You sighed, "Shut up. I'm not talking to you. Get lost. You're no Upper Rank demon. Since you're too weak." You taunted and turned your head to her, giving her a bored look, "You're not the one I've been searching for." You declared, knowing very that she didn't notice what you have done to her already.

"What kind of ridiculous drivel-..."

Daki couldn't finish her sentence as her head fell down and her body collapsed on her knees, "Huh?" She said, still in utter shock and disbelief that her head was literally in her hands. Tanjiro also was shocked and in thought, but you snapped him back to reality, "Hey! The battle's not over yet. Get your sister under control." Once you said that, Nezuko started to move more violently as she tried to free herself from her brother's grasp.

"Nezuko!"

"Stupid brats who start acting cranky don't belong on the battlefield. Just be unflashy and sing her a lullaby or something."

Just as you finished talking, Nezuko pushed herself back, knocking her and Tanjiro out of the building. Now you have to search the actual demon you have been looking for, but you didn't know this demon was right beside you.