Chapter 20: Last one (SMUT)

Reminders: The last smut of this entire fanfic because I will be ending it in the next chapter to pursue my dream of publishing a one-shot book for the Cookie Run: Kingdom community. I've moved on.

You know the drill when you see sexual activities...

Might be short.

Btw I would like to thank Grammarly for helping me make this chapter. For real though, I used Grammarly.

It's morning, the sun shined over Penumbras' head which luckily was covered by his fluffy pillow. The northern gale brought the coldest of winds to his bedroom, the curtains swayed in harmony with each blow of air. Somehow, after months, the castle was still covered in snow, it's strange, snow shouldn't be there anymore.

Penumbras' fingers began to move at around 6 AM, and soon his body followed. He woke up feeling great about himself. He had a good sleep last night, he didn't experience a single nightmare. While reminiscing the events of last night, he remembered... "Umbra is pregnant..." the head knight sighed on himself and went on to search for his wife.

He eventually found her in the dining hall eating breakfast with the two dumbasses (you know who...). "Good Morning, Penumbras..." Umbra's voice felt so awkward, but it was time to spill the beans. "Penumbras, I need to tell you something, I'm preg-", "-nant" Penumbras finished her sentence, she felt humiliated knowing that her husband knows the truth.

"How did you know about it?" she questioned him with a stern expression. "Last night, while I was asleep, you thought I was sleeping didn't you?" the queen could do nothing but facepalm herself and scratch her head. "Are you okay with this? Having a child?" Umbra hoped that he would agree, and so he did. "Of course, I am!"

The two smiled at each other, and Jaxe decided to break the calm atmosphere; by talking about the atmosphere of Earth itself. "Okay changing the subject, why the hell is it still winter here? It's fucking May..." Jaxe angrily asked them. Swamp Monster despite being smarter than Jaxe, also had no idea what the cause was.

"I don't know, I'm too lazy to learn why but I'm pretty sure winter for more than 6 months is breaking the laws of physics." Usually, at this season, the snow would have all cleared up, I guess the mystery of the prolonged winter will remain a mystery, forever.

"Penumbras, can I talk to you privately?" Umbra stood up and offered her hand. Penumbras grabbed hold of it and were immediately dragged to a remote location in the castle. "What do you want my love?" he asked her. "You know since I'm pregnant, should we do this one last time before my stomach gets bigger?" Penumbras look at her confused, then he realized...

"You wanna? Oh-" He inhaled, she wanted pleasure because of course these two horny bitches can't get enough. "Are you sure about this? What if I hurt our little angel while we fuck each other hard?" Umbra was smart, she didn't need to worry, at that point the baby was still under development, heck its limbs haven't been developed yet, their baby is all but a cell.

After some negotiations, Penumbras finally agreed, he was nervous since it was this exact activity that caused her to get pregnant in the first place. "Well I can't back out now," he exclaimed. They both rushed to the bedroom undetected, leaving Jaxe and Swamp Monster wondering where the hell they went.