Chapter 14: Here We Go Again

~

 ~

Chapter 14: Here We Go Again

"Niall are you sure you want to do this?" A concerned Louis asked, eyebrows knitted. The poor morning light shone in through the blinds, wisps of glossy pink, sun kissed orange and a gloomy purple bounced off the glass window and reflected the glorious sunrise. I watched as I scrunched my toes up clinging to the carpet, and gently loosening them.

"Yeah, Niall. Maybe I should come along with you." Liam added, a wave of worry flashed over his face.

At just after dawn, it seemed queer to say the boys were huddled inside my hotel room; watching my every move. I was quick to shove articles of clothing into my luggage; being sure not to forget anything, but ensuring I don't miss my flight. 

"Guys," I sighed. "I'm just going back to London to clear a few things up. I'll be back in time for the weekend and I'll meet you in Florida "

"You're doing this because of a girl, mate?" Harry chimed in, still frustrated over the whole scene. I hesitated for a moment, hands and mind drawing a blank at his accusation. What were my motivations? Surely this is not all for a girl, not Demi right?

"Kaytlyn said she would harm anyone associated with me. I just don't want anyone that I care about getting hurt because of a drunken mistake." A hint of sturdiness could be heard in my voice. I don't know why this was so hard for them to understand. I'm doing this for all the people I care about. I couldn't have anyone getting hurt or tormented at my expense. Just thinking of how Kaytlyn played me earlier, I don't even want to know what she would to do to someone she doesn't know.

"Okay." Harry whispered reluctantly, although I still wasn't sure why the lads were freaking out, I can take care of myself.

"You guys are like my brothers," I continued loosening my grip on my luggage handle and making eye contact with all the lads. "I know you care about me and what I do, but I feel the same about you guys. Maybe its just time to sort things out and get Kaytlyn Cambro out of my life for good." I glanced back down at my bag, zipping it up after quickly checking if I had everything. I felt the roughness of my carry-on bag alerting my sense of touch, my eyes skimmed over the black threads woven together, as I waited for a reply from any of the boys. I didn't want to leave on bad terms but I want them to understand how I feel. 

I was surprised to hear numerous pairs of feet gently padding across the carpet, as if on cue to my realization, I felt four sets of arms wrap around me in a brotherly embrace. I felt like we haven't embraced in a long time. Sure we had our huddles before a concert, but this was different. It was like one of those X-Factor hugs, after the live shows. The warmth protruding from the four significant bodies was immense. No words were needed to describe how we all felt right now. There was no need to ruin a moment like this. The sun was beginning to rise higher into the sky as darkness fled. We are brothers and nothing or no one could ever replace this relationship.

"Niall?" A familiar feminine voice could be heard over the crowd of people in the airport. I had just arrived into London and I hadn't expected any one to know of my arrival, but then again you never know what Directioners are capable of doing.

"Niall! Over here!" I was shocked to see the face match the previous voice. Dirty brown waves of silky hair surrounded a tan, heart shaped face. Blue eyes pierced their way through long, coated, black eye lashes and a deceiving smile was arranged from pink perky lips. If calling my name didn't draw the attention, I'm not sure what else it could have been. The bright flashes from cameras began to erupt from the façade of usual businessmen and women. As the paparazzi drew closer to me, I felt a firm grip latch on to my hand, lacing our fingers together. I turned slightly to the right to be greeted by blue eyes.

"Kaytlyn." I managed to mumble in shock. "What are you doing here?" My voice was dead and sturdy, I wasn't playing anymore games with Kaytlyn.

"I'm here to pick you up, silly." She giggled and batted her eyelashes but a condescending smile found its way to the surface of her lips.

 "I told you, I didn't need a ride, Kaytlyn." I hissed. My eyes skimmed over the heads in front of me; trying to locate the closets paparazzi. Interrogative voices calling my name were increasing in volume.

"C'mon Niall, I wanted to be the first one to see you!" She chirped in an irritating squeaky voice.

I opened my mouth to speak, but was interrupted as her voice sounded again. "And you can still call me Kayt." I rolled my eyes; I didn't care for stupid nicknames at the moment. When we were dating, she didn't allow for anyone to call her Kayt except for me, it was something of our own back then. I then realized out hands were still laced together.  As I pulled away she gave me a confused glance. I thought of why she might've held my hand in the first place; we're not together and haven't been seeing each other for the last few months. When I left London for the tour, I thought I had made it very clear that I wanted nothing to do with her again.

We walked in silence for a moment, her handing lightly brushing my own, and I could feel her resisting the urge to grab my hand again. Why was she acting this way, I came here to sort things out, not give her a second chance. After all, she was the one that broke my heart, lied to me, and used me.  Now that I think of it, I never stopped to really consider what her motives were.

"NIALL! NIALL, OVER HERE!" Now the questions began to flood in.

"Niall, why are you back in London?"

" Where are the other boys?"

 "Niall, who's that girl with you?"

 "Is that Kaytlyn Cambro?"

"Niall, are you back together with Kaytlyn?"

"I think I can answer that last one." Kaytlyn whispered in to my ear. I turned to see a menacing smirk plastered to her face. My eyes popped out, becoming alert to how she may answer. Thoughts of how close she was acting towards me earlier, found their way to the front of my brain.

"Don't you dare answer any of their questions, or I'll ruin you." I whispered back into her ear.

She cocked her head to the side registering my information and highlighting my facial expression. She leant in closer, her lips nearing my earlobe.

"Have you forgotten why you are here, Niall?" She questioned, her hot breath sent chills down my neck. "I will be the one to ruin you." And with that she did something unthinkable, something to show me she meant business; she sealed her promise with a kiss. Her lips pressed over mine as she leaned in; leaving me with a chaste kiss.  As she retreated back she bit my lower lip and leaned away. I could see her smirk before she sped up leaving me behind. She left me faltering with my steps, struggling to keep up with her as she headed toward the exit marked 'arrivals'. Realization settled in as I regained senses and bright white lights repeatedly began to flash. Interrogative voices, again, found their way to the surface.

 ~

 ~

 ~

~  

 A/N: I'm surprised with the reaction of Dirty Secrets glad you guys like it. That will be updated after this :) I changed my twitter username...again aha, but I had another good reason ok. Luke

Brooks said he only followed people who's names have janoskian in them (which I don't find very nice) so I had to change ok, so I have a chance. If I think about it I have quite a few famous people following me , but just not the ones I want lol. So yeah follow my new twittah ;) : @1Di_Janoskian .

 Tell me what you think of this chapter in the comments. 20 votes for next chapter!