Chapter 9:Dare devils

Chapter9:dare devils

"Do guys want to go out tonight?" Harry asked.

A week had gone by since the tour started. We were now in Quebec, Canada.

It was nearing 8 o'clock and the sun was setting. Strips of orange and pink decorated mine and Zayn's room. The curtains were slightly ajar letting the sunset cascade over he walls.

"Maybe in a bit, let's just relax for the time being." Louis replied.

"I'm bored." Zayn bluntly stated. "Let's do something fun." Looking back down at his phone to continue a text. He had been texting and calling Selena from Minnesota, ever since.

"Truth or dare?" I suggested. There was a chorus of agreements before we sat down in a circle and began to play.

"Lou, you start first." I demanded

"Truth or Dare, ...Liam!"

"Dare."

"I dare you to go get those girls outside hyped up." Louis grinned evilly.

"Okay.."Liam said."How?"

"I don't know, take off your shirt or something.." Lou paused. "And throw it."

We all snickered and followed Liam to the window. He thrust the window open and a rush of cool air fled over us. Goosebumps formed on my fore arms and a chill ran through my body. But it was a comforting breeze, like a warm hug on a cool day.

Accompanied with this was a beautiful orchestra of dedication - out girls. If only we could stay out there with them.

The screams grew louder as Liam tugged on the hems of his shirt and slowly deattached the garment from his body. He swung it over his head cowboy style, before flinging it down below.

The crowd erupted in shrieks as many fought over the shirt, and some stared at Liam's bare torso

"Okay done, Lou." Liam said with a cheeky smile.

I brought out my phone, unlocked it and clicked on twitter before forming a tweet.

'Aha Lou dared Liam to take off his shirt and throw it down at our girls on the street. Sorry girls! Send us your dares, guys!xx #1DTruthOrDare'

A/N I kinda wanna see your dares aha. So comment or inbox or tweet them with the tags #1DTruthorDare and #FindingNemi and I'll add it to part 3 of chapter 8

Shoutout to @Paytonlovesturtles for guessing the song 'Drunk- EdSheeran' if you guys haven't heard Ed sheeran - holy I feel bad for your virgin ears aha! Jk, but I love the ginger man xx

Michelle

Would you rather be walking hand in hand down the beach with Niall, or kissed in the rain by Harry ?

Bowling with Lou or romantic dinner with Zayn?

Night in with Liam or group putting with all of the boys ?

Best friends with dani or el?