++My Dream++

BEFORE YOU READ PLEASE NOTE THIS ISNT PART OF MINDLESS GAMES, ITS JUS A DREAM I HAD MADE TO A FAN FI CLOL

I Just want to Hold you - Niall One Shot/ really short fan fic

This was actually based on a dream I had recently idek lol im skipping the setting part but basically I was at school and then we went outside for lunch or wtv and one direction was like sitting there on the stage thing out on the field, taking pictures with ppl (idek we don’t even have that at my school ahah) and my best friends were there and were like I dont wnna go first blah blah and one of them went and ya. Shes like their just gonna ask you which boy do you want to kiss on the cheek or get a kiss from. So yeah, I went second and yeah.. you’ll see the rest of what happened lol.  I changed my friends name just cuz ahah. Im writing this when I should be studying for math final, so sorry if its not all that good ahha. It’s a Niall one shot…

“Why are they here?!” I asked in a hush tone to Allie, trying to contain my awkward giggles. I was both excited and confused as I watched as the five boys I had known to completely gaga over, just casually sit across in the middle of the field. It was lunch time and we came outside to look at the commotion. I, for once , did not expect to be greeted by none other than the five boys from one direction; Louis, Liam, Harry, Zayn and the one I adored, Niall.

“Look, there’s a line to take pictures with them!” Linda pointed out. I followed her finger to a now simmering line to have a chance to take a picture with the famous boy band.

“Oh. My. Fucking. Gosh, guys!” I screamed in excitement while trying my best to fix my hair and wipe the oil off my face. “We have to go! Oh mygosh, oh my fucking gosh. “

“Okay ahaha!” Allie snickered at my over excitement. “Calm down first.”

“Dibs going second. Holy Shit” I beckoned to them, pushing Allie in front of me. I always wished to go second in everything I did. It was kind of like having someone else test the waters for you, and not having to be the last one.

“I’ll go first then.” Allie approached them with confidence. “I got this guys.” She smirked before heading straight for them, as there was no line now.

“Oh my gosh, Linda!” I shrieked quietly to the brunette behind me, avoiding making a scene. “ I can’t do this” I said feeling that nervous knot build in my stomach.”

She laughed gingerly before pressing both hands on my shoulders. “Calm Down Mich! They’re just people.”

“They’re not just people ! Dammit, Niall Fucking Horan is right there and you tell me they’re just people. “ I laughed nervously while trying to tell my inner self to calm down. I watched as a grinning Allie strutted towards us, and I began to give myself one final face and hair check.

“Does my breath smell fine?? Do I look ok?? “ I asked Linda a final time.

“Your fine Mich, you look great! They’re gonna love you!” She smiled sweetly and I returned the favor.

By now Allie had returned. “What’d they say! ? What’d you do?” Linda asked excitedly.

“They just ask you which boy you want a kiss from and then they take a picture like that with you.” She replied

“Ok guys I’m going now, Linda take the picture for me now.” I gave her my ipod and began to make my way towards the boys, never lifting my nervous eyes off from the boring grass. I took a final deep breath as I final reached the stage.

“Hey, love.” Harry smiled at me with his oh- so- perfect pearls of white, and that cheeky dimple knocking my sense of reality back in. “Hey guys.” I smiled back waving awkwardly at all of them. Harry patted the empty space between him and Zayn signaling for me to sit between them. There was Liam to his left and Louis beside Liam, then beside Zayn sat the beautiful blue-eyed boy that made butterflies erupt in my stomach.