Chapter 7:Sooner or Later

Chapter 7: Sooner or Later

A/N :Before we begin, id like to acknowledge and thank you all! I recently discovered that if you look up Nemi under the fanfic genre, my fan fic is first! Massive thank you too all my readers/voters! It really does mean a lot! Love you all! Xx

I think I might just do like one page chapters and update more often?

Ofc I had to put the cheesy " quote everything I do" Zayn Malik side in. :3 teehee

~Zayn's POV

Trust.

A five letter word, one syllable. Though it means so much more than that. It's one of the millions of words in the dictionary, but holds so much than the rest. The reliability, the assurance, the strength, the reliance- all things needed to have trust , to have faith. It's also one of the words that hold so much against you, that shows people your true colors. It has the ability to gain you followers, or leave you with a bad name. It's the solid foundation of a secret, of a friendship, of a relationship. Trust is also a mutual thing, you have to be able to trust someone to get them to trust you, or vice versa. If there's so much riding on this one word, or this task -why was it so easy for Niall to trust me?

I guess it was the fact that we already passed this stage in our relationship. We both aced the test. But we all know as we get older, the curriculum gets harder, the tests get harder, and the expectancy of success is higher. Do we study more or study less? Care more or careless? Do we put in the effort or are we effortless? I guess it all depends on the person, how long they've worked for this and how much perservance are they capable of holding onto. I know this wasn't a big thing, but as I said, it's just one of the tests that gradually get harder.

It's not like Niall would hate me if I revealed his secret, -well maybe he would. But it's just the fact that he'll never trust me the same. Like Lady Gaga once said - "Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother fucker's reflection."

~

Niall's POV

Zayn and I had been getting on pretty well after I told him everything, compared to the ride to the hotel. Now we were just carelessly talking, about everything.

"So, do you plan to tell the others?" Zayn asked.

"Hmm, I don't know. I will tell them eventually." I didn't like keeping secrets from the others, especially when I tell one and not the others. "What do you think? Sooner or later."

He shrugged carelessly. I wasn't quite sure when I would tell the guys. I honestly didn't know why I haven't told then yet. Maybe it was the fact that I was moving on too fast, and didn't want them to question my motives. Maybe it was because I didn't want them teasing me about it all the time. I really wanted Zayn's input before I made a decision. But before he could answer there was a knock on the door.

"Guys! We're going out, now! You coming?" Liam's voice boomed through the door. But to my dissatisfaction my question was still lingering, and i have a feeling I'm the only would who could truly answer this question.

A/N sorry it's super short! I wanted you guys to decided. Silly Niall, he's not the only one who can answer ;) yeah and I also have no fuckin idea what sights there are to see in Minnesota. Seriously regretting that as they're first stop aha. yeah if u guys have any ideas in that MSG or comment!

Shoutout to @chelseyy for correctly Identifying the song as cold play's - paradise. Go check out her page!!(:

***guess the song***

We'll do it all 

Everything on our own 

We don't need 

Anything, or anyone

Love ya,

Michelle