Luna and Leo

Head cannon:

Leo starts to have feelings for Luna after that forced kiss they shared on the account of Raven sending Luna to go see if Leo wanted to hang out.

(Instead of just going over there himself.)

But anyways, that small moment shared between them not only made Leo want Luna, but because Leo and Luna are both cats, that kind of jeopardizes Leo's relationship with Little Carly even further.

It's not until Carly and Leo's daughter Elizabeth is 7 years old that he tries to pursue Luna.

Carly already knew that he had something for Luna, but she didn't think that Leo would even stoop that low.

Which led to leading to Luna having second hand anxiety about Leo and the way he approaches her.

Eventually,  things don't go too good and Luna actually has a mental break down. This is because Luna is un decided on her sexuality and often feels pressured to have a relationship.

So when Leo attempts to rape Luna it traumatizes her to an extent.

Luna then runs to Little Carly for help since they are married and they do have a kid together.

Carly kind of already knew that that was gonna happen, and as a fox, she decided to help her because she knew that Leo was after her anyway.

So  Carly and Leo end up fighting over Luna.

Little Carly ends up dying due to a counter attack from Leo after the day that they've fought.

So with Little Carly out of the way, Leo rapes Luna again,  but this time planting his seed inside of her making it so she get pregnant with 3 of his children.

After that, Kelly then steps in after Carly's death and helps Luna with her pregnancy while trying to get rid of Leo.

Leo ends up being stabbed to death due to his crimes towards Little Carly and Luna.

(By Little Kelly of course)

Elizabeth, Leo and Carly's daughter, then starts to look up to Sophie and King Tom due to losing her parents.