Ramona's redemption??

HeadCannon:

So we all know that Ramona kind of showed herself out after being revealed as an evil person right?

Well, as a cat woman, no cat can actually be cruel for such a long time.

Which is why Ramona begins to consider other aspects of her life other than being a nasty person.

She begins to question her actions towards Kelly, Carly and everyone else that she has come across over the years.

And as usual,  curiosity got to her, and she began to explore the better things in life.

In doing so, she discovers some very nice things about herself.

She's a great cook, she loves to draw or paint, she enjoys baking, and she really loves to clean(OCD not intended)

After discovering these things, Ramona actually decides to take a break from being so evil and cruel all the time.

But within that time that she stops being evil, Ramona actually begins to change permanently.

Kelly and Carly didn't believe it at first. They thought she was just messing with them again.

But then they realized that she was becoming more and vulnerable to the world around her.

And then they later found out that she wasn't messing with them and that she had permanently changed.

Later on, it is explained that Ramona actually lost a large amount of braincells during her transition.

So you know what that means?

She is not only vulnerable,  but she also...

Stupid.