9

That night was beautiful. No fighting, no yelling, no accusation made. It was just great. The pairs took a shower together and went to bed together. Everything was nice.

Yet since both pairs went to bed late they didn't get much sleep that night. Fin woke up hungry and tired as did Sebastian. They both decided to get breakfast on their way out, and head to their destination so that neither would be late for work.

"What time am I picking you up?" Sebastian asked.

"Remember I told you Penny and I have to stay over for the big wedding that is coming up, so we planned to have a sleep over at her place?" Fin asked.

"Oh that was today?"

Fin nodded his head and looked behind him and saw there was a duffle bag which Sebastian must have not seen Fin put in the car.

"Okay well call me if anything happens and if nothing happens still call me." Sebastian said while giggling. Fin again nodded his head and got out of the car and closed the door. While still holding his breakfast from the restaurant he could see Penny standing at the front door ready to bombard him about last night's activities.

Fin believes that Penny knew for a while about the abuse, but didn't say anything, because it wasn't her place, but he was wrong. She honestly thought they were into the BDSM community and became rough with each other. Fin had to explain that it wasn't that and was in the marriage for a while now.

"Really? A kiss? After everything he does to you."

"Penny..."

"Don't Penny me. He abuses you and you are walking around as if he is a hero in a suit."

"Penny, not today it was a long night."

And with that Fin immediately wished to take back what he said, because Penny had a look of sadness in her eyes.

"No. Stop Penny, he didn't hit me. We went out for dinner and got back late, that's it." beside the other part where they had a full on make out session and were curled up on each other later in the night.

"Oh...."

Penny walked away and Fin felt like an ass, but what could he do? He tried to leave multiple times.

Oh, did I forget to tell you the times Fin felt the need to be adventurous. Remember the first time Fin was hit, because of a "misunderstanding", well the full story to that event was that Fin packed all of his belongings and left that night.

A missing person report was made in search of a "mentally ill" man roaming the streets. Fin was easily found and once told the cops about how Sebastian had choked him to unconsciousness, he saw Sebastian with a bruise to his left eyes and scratch mark on his face, but Fin knew deep down that he didn't do that and so did Sebastian.

Then there was that other time they were living in South Carolina when Fin decided he had enough of the abuse and called the police to his workplace and reported to the police officers everything that happened. You would think "wow" Sebastian is finally going away, but the police officers only brought Fin back to his home and told Sebastian to make sure Fin was taking his meds.

To Fin this now meant that Sebastian made sure to cover any and all bases to keep this a secret.

Fin honestly couldn't do a damn thing as long as he was married to Sebastian.

So Fin signed and got back to his tasks. Fin wasn't looking towards the door, but to a list of engagements that he needed to make sure was done.

"Excuse me?"

Fin looked up and saw that it was Michael Long.

"Penny!" Fin screamed, but the man's face went down into a frown.