18

Fin laid in bed looking at the ceiling. He could tell morning was there, but didn't want to leave his soft bed, or rather yet he didn't want to face the music. I mean can you blame the guy, but I pretty sure everyone reading this would be like "get over yourself you're free!", "I can't believe this dude, if I was in his situation I would be going to dance clubs and partying everyday!", but then there might be some people that say "I can understand and this process is hard." or better yet "take one step at a time." Oh how I wish that Fin could see your remarks. Maybe it will help him, but I think we may be forgetting someone.

Knock...Knock

"Fin? Are you awake?" Penny called from the outside of the door.

"Yeah..."

"Well get up, there is breakfast on the table."

Fin had no other choice but to get up, or soon Penny would be back and this time would surely open the door and pull Fin out of the bed. Wearing a long gray shirt and white jogging pants Fin exits out the room and walks towards the kitchen. He could smell the aroma of berries and eggs when his stomach started to growl, but once in the kitchen Fin stopped in shock.

"Michael?"

Michael turns around to face Fin, and smiles at him. Michael walked slowly to Fin, scared that maybe Fin would run away, but instead Fin just stood there and waited for Michael to come to him.

They both looked at each other giving Penny the signal to leave. Once Penny was gone from the apartment Michael slowly pulled Fin's waist towards himself and hugged Fin.

"How did it get so bad?" Michael said in a soft voice.

Yet Fin didn't answer, instead he laid his head on Michael's chest and started the cry. Fin wasn't crying over missing Michael, nor was he crying because Fin felt like he was free. No Fin was crying, because he was scared. Scared that this could all be a dream and soon Sebastian would be coming into the apartment ready to beat him.

Fin and Michael pulled from each other and stared into each other's eyes and soon they pecked each other's lips. They didn't go overboard. There was to much emotions going through the apartment for a quick fuck.

But this is okay. Let them be happy for now. Maybe they will be happy forever? Huh? Maybe not.....

Honestly at this point I just feel sorry for Fin....

How did he end up in such a predicament that could make his story go this way.....

The Next Day

Knock Knock

Was hit on the door, but no one answered.

Knock Knock

Still no answer, but there were people in the room. Fin and Michael were laying on the bed asleep from exhaustion from the previous day.

Penny soon signed and left the door to cook some breakfast again, and this time decided to stay to make sure Fin eats. As Penny was cooking up some eggs she got a phone call from an unknown number.

"Hello this is Penny Eastman, how can I help you?"

"You may think I'm psychotic, but I don't think you know how far I can become psychotic...."

Penny stood in fear knowing the voice. She pulled her phone from her face to see the number again, but it still said unknown.

"Sebastian?"

"Who else? Tell Fin I will be seeing him soon, and I hope this time that damn mutt scent isn't on him from that night."

With that the phone calls ended. And Penny went running. She broke the handle of the door down and soon was in the room. She went to the blinds and closed them and started packing clothes and other necessities in a bag.

"Penny, what's wrong?" Fin asked.

"Yeah sorry I didn't get up to the door the first time." Michael admitted.

Penny looked at Fin with such desperation and shock on her face and knew she had to tell him.

"I don't know how, or when this happened, but I need you to start packing. Like now!" Penny exclaimed in a rush.

"But why? What's wrong Penny? You're scaring me." Fin stood up and grabbed Penny by her arm.

"Sebastian.....Sebastain got out...."

It was then that the walls started to close in and Fin's eyesight started to blacken. It was like at the hospital again when he could hear his name being called but he couldn't move or respond and soon Fin's body hit the ground and everything was silent.

Didn't I tell you all that this wasn't a fairytale ending.

You should have listened to me.

I'm sorry for what has happened, and I know that the turn of events isn't what we all wanted. We were all rooting for Fin and Michael, but I think it's going to take more time and a longer journey.

But this is not the end. I won't allow it to be.