Chapter 7

A/n: heyo !! Let's start !! Sorry I'm late kinda doing somethings and forgot to post it ... But hey I am back !! So let's go :D

=================================================

Y/n's POV

Y/n: wait what ?

I blink for a second then look at the others confuse, some of them look uncomfortable what their master mention. I scratch the back of my head and look at the person next to me, it was Muichiro who look back at me blinking.

Y/n: *whisper to the kid* what's a pillar ?

Muichiro: *shrug* what am I doing again ?

Y/n: uhh ... Looking at the sky ?

Muichiro: oh ....

Y/n: *looks at Shinobu* what's a pillar ?

Shinobu: *has a smile* the Pillars are the nine overall most powerful members and combatants in the entirety of the Demon Slayer Corps, and often regarded as the most skilled swordsmen among all Demon Slayers, protecting them against more dangerous threats that cannot be handled by any other Demon Slayer.

Y/n: I see ... Thanks *thought* so like the 10 commandments

Shinobu: Your welcome

Sanemi: Forgive me Oyakata-sama but I am not okay with a Demon joining the rank of us Hashiras.

Obanai: I agree with Shinuzagawa, A demon shouldn't even be part of the demon slayer in the first place and now having a rank of Hashira is just insulting us.

Mitsuri: *raise her hand shyly* U-Um !! I am okay of Oyakata-sama's choice ...

Muichiro: *shrug* I am okay with anything since I won't remember any of it.

Kyoka: I wanted to refuse too Oyakata-sama !! But seeing how he fought 2 uppermoon demons and fought some of us without a scratch, he proves to be strong and he could be a great ally to defeat Muzan so I accept !!

Tengen: I disagree Flamboyantly !! For he destroyed my swords !!

( A/n: I couldn't think of any female name for tengen that has the meaning of goddess of festival or festivities- there is one who's a goddess of entertainment- but it's start with N or A or something- I forgot )

Shinobu: Ara ~ It means his stronger than you Uzui-san ~

Tengen: Why you little-!!

Gyomei: I must pray for this debate .... *starts praying*

Muichiro: what are we doing again ?

I sweat drop at this as some of them argue about me joining or not, I look at the other lady who sat a bit far from the others and kept quiet. I stood up and went in front of her hearing the others stop arguing and feel like their eyes on me, I just ignore it and sat in front of the quiet lady.

Y/n: what about you ? What's your opinion miss ?

Giyuu: .........

Shinobu: Y/n-san please don't talk to her, after all no one likes her ~

Giyuu: I'm not disliked ....

Y/n: She has a point- I don't disliked her

I don't know why but after I said that that butterfly lady has a tick mark on her head, I just shrug and sat next to Giyuu. She look at me thinking why I sat next to her, I just gave her a smile then look back at the leader of this group.

Oyakata: my children how many of you disagree ?

I look and saw 3 raised their hand after the leader ask that question, I saw the child next to him told how many raised their hand.