Chapter 15

A/n: hello morning/afternoon/evening !! Let's start !! Again this chapter is No One's POV cause it's easier-

Warning: a lot of flashbacks ~

=================================================

No One's POV

**Flashback**

- Before the war -

At the Demon Clan's territory a h/c child was playing on his own for his brothers are not with him, some of the demons saw the boy but decide to ignore him. Since there was inside of the boy that is dangerous and they avoided him, not wanting to trigger it which the h/c child notice.

Child: ..... *looks at the other demons* .... am I weird ?

He decide to ignore it again and continue playing on his own, and what was he playing ? A rock of course he found some cool rocks at the territory and decide to play with it. As he play with the rocks by stacking it like a tower, he heard something and saw two demons one was a bit older while the other is close to his age hiding behind the older one.

( A/n: so Derieri age is 377 meaning she's older than Y/n but nah I am changing it a bit so they can be close age )

Demon1: hello third prince.

Child: umm .. hi ?

Rajine: My name is Rajine and this is my little sister Derieri

Y/n: Oh hello, I'm Y/n !!

Rajine: *smiles a bit* we know your highness.

Y/n: ...... o-oh ... right ... ahahaha ...

The child named Y/n awkwardly look down and holding some rocks, his eyes move a bit and met Derieri's eyes who widens from surprise and hide at her sister again. Titling his head a bit and look at Rajine noticing she has short messy hair, while her little sister has a bit longer messy hair.

Y/n: umm ... do you need something from me ?

Rajine: *shows her sister* you see Derieri here have been watching you playing on your own, she wanted to be your friend but ... doesn't know how

Derieri: *surprise and look at her sister* sis !!

Rajine: so is it alright for her to join you ?

Y/n: ......

Y/n look at Derieri for few seconds then back towards Rajine, then at the rocks he shook his head and went to Derieri. The female demon look at him confuse and panic thinking she was going to be punished, but nothing happen and notice Y/n grab her hand and place a rock on it.

Y/n: *smiles* Let's be friends Reiri !!

Dereiri: ... *smiles back* yes !!

**End of Flashback**

The two demons have a stare down as no one move on each other's spot until Derieri charges towards Y/n, who took a stance and prepared to defend Derieri's attack. But she didn't care and use her fists and start punching Y/n, who block it all and keeping his ground.