Chapter 8

A/n: Hey guys !! Ahahahaha .... *sweats* I feel like I jinxed myself at the last chapter .... *sweats even more* uhhhh *coughs* let's start ?

=================================================

Y/n's POV

A few more days have passed Zenitsu and Inosuke finally did their training and successfully achieving it, I was also training Maru and the other two to control their demon abilities. I was proud of them for they are getting used to be demons like my clan, right now I'm sitting at the porch with Kanae and Shinobu. As both of them are drinking some tea while talking to each other, did I also mention that someone is also with them and it was the Love Pillar.

Y/n: hmm ... I get that she visits here since both her and Shinobu are friends ... But .....

I sweated at this talking to my head as the Love Pillar is offering some colorful food to me, I wanted to decline since I can't eat something not cooked by Kanae or Aoi. But she is giving me this weird sad eyes as she offering me the food, which made me sweat even more and tried to resist.

 But she is giving me this weird sad eyes as she offering me the food, which made me sweat even more and tried to resist

( A/n: this what it looks like if anyone didn't know- )

Mitsuri: Y/n-san please try this Dango, it taste good I promise !!

Y/n: uhhhh ...

Kanae: don't worry Y/n-san, that's not poisonous it's a dessert

Mitsuri: e-eh ?! Why would I-I poison Y/n-san ? I p-promise it's not poisonous please believe me !!

Shinobu: Calm down Mitsuri-san that brute is just afraid of food

Mitsuri: huh ? But why ? *leans her face close to Y/n* There are so many delicious food why would you be afraid Y/n-san ?

Y/n: Uhhh well ... Lady Mitsuri please move a bit ... Your face is too close ....

Her eyes suddenly widen and quickly move away covering her face while apologizing, I told her it's fine and tried to calm her down. I stared at her hair color it was pink with green at the end honestly it looks pretty, she notice me looking at her and starts turning red and the others notice it too.

Kanae: hmm ? Y/n-san is there something wrong ?

Y/n: huh ? not really it's just her hair

Shinobu: her hair ?

Y/n: it's strange ....

Mitsuri's POV

Mitsuri: Ah t-this ... ? Is it s-strange ?

Y/n: Well ... Yeah but .... ?

Y/n-san noticed my hair it made me hold one of my braided hair for a second looking at it, I suddenly remember other people's opinion about my hair.

???: Your hair it's strange ...

Mitsuri: Ah ! but r-rest assured !! I'm not sick and I won't get sick !!