Chapter 11

A/n: Alright Red Light District ARC les go !! Again I base this on manga sometimes the anime so let's start !! Also Guys and uhhh Ladies that read this book ? I am changing our dear Y/n's height !! Instead of 6'2 his now 6'10 !! Alright ? Back to the chapter !!

=================================================

No One's POV

Y/n was walking back to butterfly mansion as his mind is trying to cool down, he was disappointed of himself realizing he lose his calm. Suddenly he stops walking when he heard something and turn to see Mitsuri was following him, the Love Pillar was giving a worried look at Y/n.

Mitsuri: Y/n-san are you alright ? 

Y/n: I ... I'm fine *smiles a little* Sorry if I suddenly snap ... that man just reminds me of my past

Mitsuri: ..... 

Y/n scratch the back of his neck as he lower his head a bit, suddenly he felt a hand and saw Mitsuri patting his head. Y/n can see something again and look down even more to not see it for respect as Mitsuri notice him lower his head even more, she smiled brightly even more thinking Y/n wants more head pat which she did pat his head more.

Mitsuri: so cute !!!

Y/n: must ... not look .... you musn't look at the fair maiden's ....

Mitsuri still happily pat's Y/n's head ignore the struggling look from the male demon after the head pat fiasco, both Hashira's are walking back to the butterfly mansion. Mitsuri was giving Y/n some company while walking back, as both talking somethings sometimes answering some question that the Love Pillar is asking.

Y/n: looks like we're finally her-

The two pillars stop walking as Y/n saw something from the distance, the male demon look from the far sweating. Mitsuri notice this and ask if something was wrong but no answer, so she look at the front and cover her mouth with her hand only to see.

Y/n:

Y/n: .........

Mitsuri: ummm ... Y/n-san did you ... do something to anger him

Y/n suddenly remember his broken sword and sweat as he remember the last time the sword smith was angry, and that was when Tanjiro broke his sword.

Haganezuka: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING LETTING THAT DEMON BREAK THAT SWORD ?! YOU BASTARD YOU DESERVE HELL !!

Haganezuka starts running not caring if Y/n is a pillar or demon, Y/n sweat even more feeling the killing intent from the sword smith.

Mitsuri: ah ... Y/n-san you should run ...

Y/n: I guess you're right Lady Mitsuri

~ Time skip brought you by Y/n dodging all Haganezuka's knife attacks ~