2/Rude Fangirl

The sun appears outside the huge window from Rindou's room. There, he wakes up lazily.

His blurry vision slowly goes to a clear one (though his eyes doesn't really have the best vision). He gets up and looks out the window.

Seconds from gazing upon the peaceful scenery outside the window, Rindou lets out a loud scream and tumbles on the floor.

"Wh-What are you doing here?! How did you get into this property?!" Rindou said with a shaky voice as he points at something.

He blames his eyesight for not noticing quickly the same exact woman from before now crouching down by his window outside.

The woman waves her hand at the startled Rindou. Ran came rushing in to see what's with all the noise coming from his younger brother's room.

"Rindou! What's going on?!" Ran said, panicking and confused.

"Outside! There was a woman hiding!" Rindou responded, pointing to the direction where he saw the woman.

Ran went near it and scanned the area. He didn't find any person there.

"There's no one here, Rin." he said, going back to Rindou who's still down on the floor.

"What? No.. I saw her with my own eyes!" Rindou insisted with what he witnessed.

"Maybe you just mistook that woman. Here, wear your glasses." Ran said, handing his younger brother his glasses.

"That can't be! The woman I saw was the same woman from yesterday." Rindou said, his eyebrows furrowed.

"What are you trying to say?" the older Haitani asked.

"I'm saying that she's stalking me or.. something like that." Rindou replied.

"Mhm. You're just paranoid, Rin. Don't mind it too much. Now, let's go eat." Ran responded, leaving the younger Haitani alone in his room.

'Am I really imagining things? Have I gone crazy or am I just tired?' Rindou questioned himself as he looks again at the window.

He proceeds to get ready for the day, not letting that 'imagination' distract his mind.

~~~~~~

After a wonderful breakfast prepared by the one and only Ran Haitani, they decided to go out and visit places they used to go before they got so caught up with work.

Reaching their first destination, a local coffee shop, the Haitani brothers sat outside where there are vacant tables to enjoy the cool breeze.

"It's peaceful today, isn't it?" Ran spoke in a calming voice then took a sip of his coffee afterwards.

"It is the weekends. I'm pretty sure the manager won't disturb us for a while." Rindou replied.

While they were enjoying their time drinking hot coffees and chatting, the both of them were stopped by the flash of a camera right in their faces.

They both turn their heads to where the flash came from and saw a woman took a picture of them without their consent.

Rindou slowly put down his coffee on the table and stood up to walk near the woman.

"Hmm?" he hummed a question as he examined the woman's appearance.

"I knew it. It's you from yesterday and also from this morning." Rindou said, starting to get bothered.

Ran who's still calmly sitting by their table, asked, "Is this the fan you were talking about?"

"Yeah. I can't believe she followed us all the way here. Ugh, seriously do you mind?!" the younger Haitani raised his voice at the 'fangirl'.