10/Aggressive Confession

Ran went back to Y/n who's obeyful enough to wait for him on the spot where he left her alone.

"Oh, you're back! That was quick." you said to Ran.

"Yeah. Uhm.. Y/n. What do you think about my brother?" he asked out of nowhere.

"Rindou? Well, he's the best person I've ever met." you responded, getting excited talking about him.

"Really? That's nice. I just want to say to not give up on my brother."

"Why would I give up on him? I'll always wait for the one I truly love. Don't worry, Ran." you replied, smiling softly.

"Hm. Thanks, Y/n." Ran said, happily smiling back.

"I'll go grab a drink for us. Wait here!"

Going to the direction of where the drinks are available, you tripped and fell to the ground.

A guy was kind enough to help you stand up.

"Are you ok, miss? Did you get hurt?" the man asked.

"Yep, I'm fine! Thanks for asking." you answered.

"May I know your name? You're such a beautiful person."

"Eh? Uhm.. I'm-"

The crowd shouted as the man got knocked down quickly by Rindou Haitani.

"Rindou?!" you spoke loudly in surprise.

"What was that for, Haitani?!" the man who's on the ground, asked.

"Tch. You let her trip on purpose." Rindou responded, glaring at him menacingly.

"Huh? What are you saying? You better pay for the damages you've caused!" he shouted angrily.

"Oh? After you looked at her with your dirty eyes?" Rindou said, look at him with disgust.

The man's expression changed. He was caught right off the bat by the great Haitani.

He was gonna make a run for it but Ran was already sneaking up on his back.

I'm guessing you, viewers, know what happened next to that man.

The guards were called and right after that, the event continued.

Rindou took off his blazer and wraps it on your body.

"Thank you, Rindou." you asked, looking down.

He touched your chin and moved it up, making you look at him straight in the eyes. He then kissed you on the lips.

'What..?'

You placed your arms on top of his shoulder, enjoying the moment.

He pulled back and took you out from the noisy place, leading you to the fountain area where it was peaceful and not so many people are there.

"Uhm.. Rindou?" you called him, holding his hand.

"Y/n. Didn't you tell me from the start that you like me?" he asked.

"Yes. I told you that before." you answered.

"I'm sorry for making you wait. I let you wait for 2 months just because I couldn't be honest with myself."

"With those 2 months, I got to know a lot about you so I don't mind it at all."

"Y/n, look at me straight in the eyes and say what you wanna say about me."