5/"What's with you, really?"

It has been 2 days since since you started working as a maid in the Haitani household.

Rindou has been dealing with your non-stop bugging on him from the beginning and it seems like his patience is almost up.

On the other hand, Ran is just in the background, enjoying all these fights between you and his younger brother.

~~~~~~

"Ran. Could you tell me why she's coming with us to work?" Rindou raised a question as entered their workplace.

"Well, why not? Y/n has nothing to do back at home since she finished all her tasks early. You should appreciate her more for all the hard work." Ran answered with a grin on his face that made Rindou get aggravated.

'Why is this happening to me and me only?' Rindou asked himself.

"Sir Rindou?" you called.

"What do you want?" he spoke with annoyance in his voice.

"Who is that woman over there?" you said as you pointed to the person you're referring to.

"Stupid, that's our manager. Give her some respect."

"Do you have interest in those types of women?"

"Huh? I only see our manager as a manager. Nothing else. Will you stop bothering me?" Rindou responded as he left you alone, sitting on the vacant chairs.

"Oh.. sorry." you whispered.

You didn't felt sad when Rindou left you but you were celebrating inside your head cuz of his response.

'So he wouldn't date her, right? RIGHT?! That's good news to me.' you thought, hiding your expression.

"Y/n, we'll be busy on our work now. Try to not go far away from where we are, got it?" Ran said.

"Got it, Sir Ran." you replied.

After hearing your quick response, he too left you alone. You saw him go inside a room with a white door, same place where Rindou went.

Minutes of waiting for them to return, you got bored and decided to peek inside the room.

'They didn't really say anything about going inside so I assume it's fine if I take a little peek.' you thought as you calmly walk your way through the door and slightly opened it.

What caught your eyes made you feel angry. It was Rindou chatting with a woman who seems to be another model.

'Who is she? Why is she standing so close to Rindou? What are they talking about? Why does Rindou look happy when he's talking to her? Am I not good enough..?'

All these questions made you regret the decision you've made. You sat back down on your chair, alone and upset.

It has been hours since the Haitani brothers left for work. The time is currently 5 PM and they have finished their work with no overtime.

Rindou hummed a question as he find it odd that you were gone from the lobby area.

'Y/n is not here?'

"Rin, what's wrong?" Ran asked as he noticed his brother's confused look.

"It's nothing. I thought I forgot something but I guess not." Rindou replied.

"Oh. You should go home without me. I have some stuff to catch up with the manager." the older Haitani said.

"Ok, I'll go now then." he responded.