Thank you ☺️

May,2020
Around 2-3 May....In the afternoon at 4 for the first time I saw madam sir on SAB TV...I was impressed but not get so much effected because that time I was not interested in anything...
Next day again at 4 PM I switch SAB TV as my Mom want to watch TMKOC ...But it's time for Maddam sir... Again I watch it and not give much interested...

Next day again I switch SAB TV but this time for watch Maddam sir ..3rd episode pushpa ji was Bali ka bakra and that day I have watch it with full intrest.. Like this days passed and one SAB TV stop telecast Maddam sir at 4 ..
I went upset much but ohk..Then one after my online class in YouTube Maddam sir again in front of my eyes...And then I remember about it after that I downloaded Sony LIV and watch all episodes of Maddam sir till that day...I started following Maddam sir cast on Insta...At End of 2020 I got know about fanfiction.. I started read FF..

At 8 January WP on  my phone ..12 April,2021 i started my WP writer journey ..20 April,2021 i started this Account..and the journey go on..and still going it..

This my journey of Maddam sir... It's look quite simple right..But this is only one side of my story.. Second side of this story no one know...
I was facing the most worst phase of my since November 2019..It was worst then hell.. I was suffering with everything..and the most effect thing was i was suffering all this alone..No one beside me..at that time I have learnt to hide tears and emotion...just a day made me grown up 2 Times more than my age..That life is worst than death but the responsibility I have that don't let me for die...This break my dream ..It was my broad year  of 10th ..my goal was fix but that phase break all my dreams in one second.. Everything just fed up...That time I got Maddam sir...

And Maddam sir give me the another way to live...Take out me from that phase.. Reduce my guilt..And  keep my in reality.. otherwise it's just a end.. I was like a statue..But MS made me I alive person..It teach me live , to think wisely, to be a person, the importance of life, reality, to identify right and wrong when it's too much difficult, to become a human being before a person , freedom , everything which I know but the atmosphere didn't let me to do that..Which this society has packed in boundary..It teach me prove yourself but by not force..The show teach me many things and also give me a reality check for that boundary which cause I have packed myself....
And this is the reason I love Maddam sir before any character.. Because the whole show made this. .That's why for me show is above all for me above any character..

And now this show completing their 500 episodes.. It's big...
I couldn't think that was 2020 and today 2022.. It's still same..the charm , the uniqueness , that mind freshing comdey..

Everything is same..I only wish the show must go on..

Congratulations to all the cast ,crew , creative team, production for this achievement..
Also thanks to all to bring this amazing show ..Which had changed many life..And still changing..

Thank you so much for change my life❤️