Sexy cat outfit😏

"Fuck! I'm winning wohoooo" I jumped in excitement meanwhile poor Mallika who was beside me frowned and tried her best to win. I won't let her win huh

"Ugh! Nooooo I can't lose fuck!" She groaned and tried hard to win but...I won. She looked at me while making a puppy face at which I smirked and patted my shoulder

"Huh so remember the bet?" I asked at which she smiled sheepishly and made an excuse of being tired. I pulled her closer by her waist and placed my index finger on her lips.

"Shh no excuses baby girl now you're trapped," I said while biting her earlobe meanwhile she moaned while clutching my hoodie. A teasing smile spread on my lips as I realized that my closeness affected her a lot. It was 2 am and I had the best punishment for her! I pulled out a bag and gave it to her.

"You have to wear this! Mallika" I said meanwhile she innocently took the bag and opened it. She pulled out a hairband which was having cat ears and looked at it confusingly.

"What is this?"

"Check the bag properly!" I said to which she sighed and checked the bag. She pulled out one dress and a cat tail and when she observed it, the stuff fell from her hand and her eyes became wide😈

"You have to wear this," I said making a current pass through her core.

(A/n:- bro wft💀 its spine not core bitch!)

"I'm NOT gonna wear this!" She said and turned to leave but I caught her wrist and pulled her closer. Holding her waist, I placed my finger on her lips again and pulled down the straps of her nighty. The straps were on her forearm and her cleavage was little visible. I smirked and pulled the dress while pressing my lips on her shoulder making her gasp and shiver. The dress fell on the floor, exposing her boobs as she wasn't wearing a bra. Btw who wears a bra at night? Fuck that! She closed her eyes due to shyness and I looked at her breasts due to which my member started to get erect but not now dude control! I took the sexy cat outfit and made her wear that. As I touched her skin, she moaned and goosebumps spread across her exposed body. After putting on the outfit, I put on the hairband and looked at her from top to bottom and damn! She looked sexy!

"N-now the punishment is over right? Now lemme remove this it's so fucking uncomfortable" She said and was about to remove that but I spun her around and asked her to bend down in a deep husky voice due to which she shivered and bent down. I rubbed that tail on her asshole and moved her thong aside. I pushed the tail a little making her yelp.

"Y-you are n-not gonna put that tail inside...FUCK!" She whimpered as I began pushing that tail inside her asshole.

"FUCK SUMEDH!" She yelled as the tail's anal plug was now fully inside her ass

"Good girl," I said while patting her head. She stood properly and clenched her thighs. Aww baby is looking damn hot!😈

"Now give me some sexy poses I'm gonna record you," I said and licked my lips.

"W-what? Hell no!"

"Don't forget this is your punishment and you have to do this"

"Ughh alright but you are NOT gonna show those pics and recordings to anyone!"

"Alright," I said and we did an extremely hot photoshoot! I'm gonna jerk off while looking at those pics istg

"OK done?" She asked while getting up.

"Not yet baby you need to get downstairs and walk on the street in this sexy outfit," I said

"Hell no! If some boy will catch me in this outfit, he'll surely rape me okay? I'm not gonna do this SORRY!" She said

"It's 2 am baby and at this hour no one will be there on the street," I said but she still denied it. I clenched my fist and walked towards her.

"Do as I'm telling or else-" I said in a deep, husky voice.

"O-ok" She gulped down and headed towards the main door. She started walking downstairs.

♢Author's pov♢

"Ughh I can't walk properly," Mallika said in her mind and imagined herself getting fucked rough by some men on the street. She gulped down at her own thought and some tears dwelled in her eyes but then she imagined him making love with her which made her feel horny. She turned and looked at Sunedh who was still climbing down the stairs with a camera and nipple clamps in his hand. She stared at him from top to bottom and noticed his erect member screaming for freedom. It was such a suffocating fabric! She thought. Walking towards him with a creepy smile, she touched his dick which was fighting inside his pants and licked her lips.

"DON'T!" He warned.

"I will!" She said at which he clenched his jaw and looked at her angrily.

"I'd like to see what happens if I disobey you" She mentioned while moving her hand on his hard, erect dick. He groaned and spun her, spanking her, he pulled out his member from his pants and rubbed her clit with it. She moaned in pleasure and began grinding her hips. He pressed his dick on her wet opening but again pulled it back making her groan in frustration.

"Put that thing in already!" She said but he smirked and added:-

"Beg for it! And if you add a 'meow' after every sentence then maybe I'll show some mercy" While stating this, he pulled the dress down, exposing her big boobs and put on the nipple clamps making her moan in both pain and pleasure.

"P-Please fuck me Sumedh 'meow'" She said in a soft tone at which he pulled her hair in a tight fist and entered inside her swiftly making her cry out in pleasure. He was halfway outside so he began moving slowly while kissing her nape. The nipple clamps put so much pressure on her erected, sore nipples making her mind dizzy. She felt weak in her legs when he pushed deeper inside her and gave her rough strokes.

"Uh-oh, Sumedh! Your dick and the butt plug are messing! Ah fuck!" She moaned but he covered her mouth as they were on the staircase. He increased his speed and spanked her, this time harshly which created some red marks on her buttcheeks. She somehow controlled her moans but her pussy craved more. She wanted him to cum inside her as her hormones made her go insane. He pulled out and cummed on her ass making her open her eyes wide as the hot liquid felt so good on her skin but it would feel even better inside her. She faced him and bit her lips. She covered his dick with her hands and in no time, her tongue was encircling the tip of his member making him groan.

"Put that in your mouth!" He ordered at which she happily took him inside her mouth and bobbed her head making him loll his head back in pleasure. He caught her hair and fucked her mouth mercilessly. After cumming inside her mouth, he pulled out and made her stand. He saw her sweet juices flowing down her legs which made him lick his lips. Getting down on his knees, he rubbed her clit and suddenly pushed a finger inside her while licking her clit. This act made her even hornier. She bucked her hips and buried him inside her pussy by pulling his hair meanwhile he never stopped eating her sweet pink pussy. He licked and sucked her pussy making her a moaning mess. She moaned louder and her eyes rolled back in pleasure when he shoved his tongue inside her hot hole, tasting her juices meanwhile his fingers too helped his tongue in sending her over the edge.

"I'm cumming!" She yelled and came all over his mouth. He licked her clean and saw some members of the society, switching on the lights in their house. Before anyone could notice them, he pulled her inside their house and pushed her onto the sofa, getting ready for the second round. He smirked and hovered over her. Pushing his dick inside her, he pulled the nipple clamps at the same time making her whimper. He put that erected, pink nipple inside his mouth and sucked it while fucking her mercilessly. She too took the lead and began riding him. The sound of skin slapping echoed in the surrounding meanwhile his balls were giving her an actual feeling of bliss by slapping the soft skin between her cunt and ass. She felt completed when his 9-inch long and 3-inch wide dick filled her up. After somewhat 35 minutes, he took the lead and fucked her hard. Soon he cummed inside her and sighed while wiping the sweat beads which were on his forehead.

"It was a good session," He said while winking meanwhile she nodded while biting her lips as he was removing the tail from her ass.

TBC