The ghost

Sumedh as a ghost
(Idk my humour is so broken rn I need serious mental help fr)

Mallika as a paying guest

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"You sure, you want to stay here?" The owner asked.

"Yes, and moreover I do not believe in ghosts and all" Mallika smiled.

"Well, these are the people who die the first in the movie after witnessing hundreds of deaths and still saying 'I don't believe in ghosts'" The owner mimicked Mallika meanwhile she laughed.

"I'd be glad to be the one dying first in the movie though, ghost and all is just a superstition for me it was never a problem though, I need this house and if you're asking me not to stay here because of some stupid ghost then I'll just assume you don't want me to be here," Mallika said.

"Nah, nothing like that, I was just concerned for you, anyway, good luck now the house is all yours" The owner said and handed over the keys to Mallika. She left and Mallika sat on the sofa, sighing.

"Pheww, so Mr Ghost are you really here huh? Give me signs give me signs!" Mallika mocked.

"Stupid!" She muttered and stood up when something pushed her back on the sofa.

"Huh?" Mallika whispered shockingly but then realized.

"Low iron, huh! Chill" She sighed in relief. 

"So, does the tv work?" She whispered and tried finding the remote. She put her hand beneath the cushion and found something hard. She twisted her hand to grab it but couldn't.

"Oh, this sucks!" She annoyingly and turned over, on all fours. She put her hand again beneath the cushion and grabbed the remote. Her eyes shone brighter as she pulled out the remote when a strong force slapped against her ass. Her eyes were wide with her mouth open as a silent scream escaped her lips. She looked through her shoulder but didn't find anything.

"What the fuck?" Mallika got up and looked around.

"Fuck my hallucination!" She groaned and sat on the sofa. She switched on the TV and it changed from a news channel to some sex tape.

"TF IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD!" She groaned and switched off the TV. 

MALLIKA'S POV

Everything in the world pisses me off! Leave it, a good hot shower would help-
I guess?
I walked upstairs while inhaling the rich polished wood and leather fragrance. Ah! I love vintage houses! This is the best! Well...living in a goddamn forest was not a bad option-
And anyway, I gotta do it for the content. I have to survive for at least 100 days. The owner seemed stupid while talking about ghosts but what if some ghost is actually here? It'll be fun! After all, the challenge was to stay in a haunted house for 100 days, one of the most haunted places in London. If someone told me I flew to London to complete a stupid challenge, I'd have laughed but this is where I'm at. The stairs produced a squeaky voice whenever I stepped on them. Interesting.

I opened the door and here it comes! Every haunted house ever! I could hear the squeaky voice again after pushing the door open, excellent! Why can't the haunted houses have a well-oiled-up door? Umm, maybe this is the speciality of haunted houses? I'm gonna investigate haunted houses for sure!

I looked around and-

MY-JAW-DROPPED.

THIS IS GORGEOUS! The room is huge and it smells like spicy leather ugh! I love this already! I guess the owner comes here every weekend to enjoy the sexy house and she intentionally made up some story to keep other people away from this house! Well, I should head to the bathroom. The door was opened and I stepped in.