Shopkeeper

"Yes sure sir"

"Thank you, ma'am" The customer left. I feel my member getting hard. Mallika, who is the shopkeeper here, is a ravishingly beautiful woman with a perfect typical hentai body-

Okay never mind actually-

She bent down to take the cardamom powder when her big, plump ass came into my view. I went towards her and spanked her meanwhile she yelped and caught the slab. She got up and turned when I gripped her throat and pressed my body on hers. She started to gag when I locked our lips and made her sit on the slab. It shocked her initially but then she started to respond to me by clutching my curls and flapping her tongue in sync. I squeezed her ass but we separated as the door opening sound hit our eardrums. The customer entered but our good luck, he didn't notice anything.

"Raw turmeric please," The customer asked meanwhile Mallika bent to take the turmeric. She passed the turmeric to the customer when I lifted up her skirt and slid the thong of her lingerie. I grabbed her asscheeks and rubbed them in a circular motion meanwhile her legs were trembling.

"Ah, do you have the hand-beaten powder?"

"Y-yes" Mallika fluttered. I rubbed my thumb and drew patterns on her ass. She closed her eyes tightly and clenched her fists when I smirked and rubbed my excited dude on her ass. She covered her mouth and released a muffled moan.

"Are you okay?" The customer asked.

"Y-yeah it's too hot here isn't it?"

"Yeah," I smirked and pulled out my member, sliding it in. She moaned out loud, startling the customer startled.

"Wh-what happened?"

"Nothing I just forgot to pick up my dry clean!" She replied.

"Okay"

"It'd be 45$"

"Here" She took the money and the customer left. I gripped her nape and started bucking my hips meanwhile she kept moaning. I spanked her and gripped her hair, pulling her head up.

"Such a dirty girl you are, Mallika. See you're moaning in bliss when you're being fucked like a whore" *spank

"You like it. Don't ya?"

"Tell me," I asked while spanking her harder.

"Yes! Oh yes! I fucking like it! Harder Sumedh!" She yelped when I increased my speed and squeezed her breast. She moaned louder and gripped the slab harder.

TBC
Khush raho aadhe part ke saath abhi likhne ka mood nahi👍