SEVENTEEN

Today marks three days after the death of the husband of umma's sister. Salma was seated trying to convince nabila to allow her to finish.

But Nabila was too busy whining that it was too painful. "It's just twenty braids Nabila and we already did twelve you only have eight left." 

"Anti pose for a picture." She turned to Salaha and posed

"I love your styles they are all simple unlike someone who loves complicated stuff

"I love your styles they are all simple unlike someone who loves complicated stuff." Salma smiled and said "it's just preference salaha."

"Still anti kayan suna miki kyau sosai."

"Thanks" she said and looked at Nabila. "Nabila if I stand up from this place I won't finish that hair."

"Salma leave her come with me I have a message I want you to deliver." Okay umma am coming she said and stood up.

She rushed to the kitchen and found umma supervising the chefs cooking. Am here umma salma said.

"I have to send you to an errand off for your husband. I just noticed that the strawberries here aren't that good.

I want you and saliha to go and get some fresh ones for him."

Salma nodded and said "okay umma let me just get my veil."

As soon as she walked downstairs she saw saliha in the living room waiting for her. They walked to the entrance where a car was already waiting.

Before they entered inside saliha saw Naseem walking towards the entrance with a girl behind him.

One glance was enough for her to identify who the girl was. She went ahead and entered inside the car.

Deep in her heart she was condemning the behavior of some girls. Meanwhile the car started moving and Salma's eyes reached them.

She took a good look at the girl without her knowledge. Anti can I talk to you? She turned to saliha and said of course.

"It seems to me that you need to keep your property on a tight leash. Girls these days prefer well cooked stake and you have a perfectly cooked one in your hands.

I believe you should keep it out of reach or show your dominance." Salma smiled and said "no saliha.

I don't feel the need to show my dominance to anyone at least not now. I am the owner of that steak and all the girls roaming around it know that."

"I like your confidence anti salma but we are not  all worried about girls it's reputation."

Salma looked at her and said "does your brother look like he will do anything to tarnish his image?

If at all I know your brother that is my husband then I'd do well to remember that his reputation means the world to him.

If he wasn't worried about reputation he wouldn't have slapped Abubakar right after he was released would he?"