Chapter 07

"Red Queen eat girl's heart." Wonwoo laconically told me.

"Huh? My heart? Why?" I scratched the back of my head.

"Because you're young and she eat young hearts to make her stay and look young for a very long time." Mingyu answered me.

"Wait what? I can't let that happen! I can't die here! My parents are worrying about me now! And I don't even know whether or not Neverland's time zone are the same with the time zone in my world! It could be that I've been here for two days equals to I've been missing from earth for two weeks!" I stormily retorted.

"Calm down. With lost boys, you're not gonna die. We'll make sure you return to your world safely." Seungkwan rebuked and rolled his eyes after that.

"Yeah, Seungkwan's right. We promise that Red Queen will never get the chance to eat your heart." Dokyeom said while patting my shoulder. I lightly took his hand off my shoulder.

"Please don't just casually touch me as if we're friends. I only met you guys yesterday." I repudiated frostily while glaring at Dokyeom.

"Oh, sorry."

Now we're on our way back to their house. The fact that all I see around me are trees makes me wonder, are lost boys the only creatures that lives in Neverland? Along with Mr. Snack? I don't see anyone or anything else aside them, except when I went to Never City..?

"H-Hoshi.."

"Yeah?"

"I wanna say sorry for mistaking you as my brother. I was in a great shock after all those crazy things happening to me and the fact that you look exactly just like my brother made me feel so convinced that you really are my brother." I grimly conceded to him.

"That's okay.. I hope we both could get along with each other." He flashed me a smile and that's when his eyes went crescent like the moon.

Seeing him smiling this close, he really does resembles Soonyoung very much. I literally can't see any difference in them. Their figures, their faces, their eyes, nose, lips and even their voices are all the exact same. Except that Hoshi have blonde hair while Soonyoung have black hair.

It's like Hoshi is Soonyoung's clone.

I shook my head.

"What's wrong?" Asked Hoshi, confused.

"Nothing."

When we arrived to their cottage house, some of them went to their room to take some nap while some are just lounging while chitchatting and some are playing volleyball outside the house. I sat on the couch at the living room. Staying here doing nothing makes me feel bored.

I went to the window to look at them playing volleyball and that's when I saw Wonwoo sitting on the bench while reading my book. He was too absorbed in reading it, I guess he's way too infatuated with that book.

I went outside and took a seat beside Wonwoo.

"You really like reading books." I said.

"Very much. I spend most of my time reading. Your book is different from the ones in Neverland. The writing style, it's fascinating to me. Does all the books in your world looks like this too?" He asked me.

"Yeah, some are even thicker and some are slightly lighter than this book. And, writing style? What do you mean by that?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Look, everything are well written and I like how I can learn so many new words from this book." He stated while showing me my book.

"Books in Neverland are all handwritten so it's kinda messy and I think this is the most interesting book I've ever read. Neverland could never have a book this good." He shook his head at the end of his sentence.