Last Chapter

"Since you're a new student, you will have to sign up for CCA. What club are you going to choose for your CCA club?" That's my seatmate, Danbi asked me.

"I'm not sure. I think I'll figure it out later." I replied.

"Tell me once you've decided. I can help you to register with the club you're going to choose." She told me, I nodded my head as I flashed her my small smile.

I packed all of my stuffs and saw Soonyoung already waiting for me outside of my class. I chuckled seeing him outside there, he's such a protective brother. He always waits for me everytime, just like this.

This is already our third day. The first two days are just fine, I got to make friends and got to adapt with the class' environments. Luckily, my classmates are all friendly and easygoing otherwise, I would be struggling right now to make friends.

"I have to join my friends practicing. I took dance as my CCA club. They saw my potential in dancing and they decided that I should join the dance for an upcoming event. Do you want to wait and watch me practice or you just want to go home?" I could tell from his eyes that he really wanted me to stay and watch him practice, it's obvious.

"That sounds fun, I'll wait and watch you practice." I smiled.

"Yeay!"

Soonyoung hold my hand and rushed to the practice room. I didn't know this school would actually provide a practice room for the students. Arriving at the practice room, I saw three boys dancing together.

"Sorry, I brought my sister along. But she'll just sit and watch." Soonyoung said to all of them. When all three of them turned their gazes to both of us,

I gasped.

My eyes enlarged.

"Ooh, what a cute sister you have! Welcome to the practice room!" One of them gave me a very warm welcome.

"Introducing, I'm Lee Chan." He gave me a cute smile before bowing.

Come to think of it.. If there is the human version of Hoshi which is Soonyoung.. Then there is the human version of the other lost boys as well! And they're here, right in front of me!

Dino, Jun and The8!

"My name is Moon Junhui. You can call me Jun and oh, this is Seo Myeongho, you can call him Myeongho." I tried so hard not to be surprise seeing all three them. I might feel familiar with them, but this is just their first time seeing me.

"I'm Chae Youngbyul." I bowed to all of them.

"SoonYoungByul? Both your names are connected!" Exclaimed Jun.

"Yeah.. But we're actually stepsiblings." Soonyoung sheepishly smiled after that.

"That must be fate."

Every each one of them are exactly just like the lost boys. Their looks, voices and even personality. I miss the lost boys but I feel like I'm with them right now.

I wonder what the lost boys are doing right now. I wonder how many days or even months had passed since I left Neverland. I wonder how they are doing right now. Everything, I wonder everything about them.

All four of them started their practice. It reminds me of Hoshi, Jun, The8 and Dino because four of them are great dancers too.. I remembered back in Neverland all four of them had a dance battle, they're really great.

And Soonyoung, Jun, Myeongho and Chan are great too. I couldn't stop smiling seeing all four of them dancing.

I wonder where can I find the human version of the other lost boys?