Gladiator Ring part 2

⚠WARNING⚠: BLOOD AND LOADS OF VIOLENCE AND SWEARING

"Wake up paladins." Haggar's creepy voice woke you up. 

"What time is it?" Lance yawned. 

"Who cares, we're in a Galra ship remember?" You said to him, rubbing your eyes once.

"Oh yeah." he sweatdropped.

"Y/n, your fight is on." Haggar opened your cell.

"Good luck." Hunk whispered. 

"Thanks." You sent him a kind look. He was always super nice.

"Who am I fighting?" You asked the witch. 

"Kruzre. She has been in the Gladiator Ring for as long as she can remember. She's never been beaten." Haggar smirked. You internally groaned. Are any of the Galra weak enough? 

"Go ahead." Haggar lead you through the door frame Shiro walked through the last quintant.

"Fight!" 

"Wait it's started already-?" You were pushed back into the wall as soon as the voice yelled the signal to start. 

Kruzre had claws and huge fluffy ears. Her eyes were a sickly yellow and she also had a whip-liek tail. She held a knife and had armor along her spine to her tail-tip. 

"Damn, you're ugly." you said out loud. She hissed and cut your shoulder with her knife. 

You gasped in pain as the blood flowed down your arm and back and tried to teleport your bayard to you. You've seen Keith do that in training once but you never tried it. 

"Yes!" 

You successfully transported your bayard into your hand. It turned into the sharp katana. You swung your arm to slash Kluzre's leg. She jumped out of the way. 

"Can't you talk?" you rolled forwards to avoid the knife she just threw.

Silence while she ran to you to claw you into bits.

"No." you answered for her. 

You leapt up and landed on her head, ready to cut her ear off. Your shoulder stung with all the movement you've made. You felt blood splatter on your hand, the dark red substance covering your hand. Kluzre fell on the ground in pain. You couldn't get of the Galra soldier in time and was trapped under the heavy body. 

"Get the fucking hell off me!" You tried to roll the body over. She just moaned. 

"Y/n has won." Haggar announced to the stadium.

You were winded as Haggar used dark magic to kick the body off you. You stood up, transforming your bayard back to a handle. 

You two were in silence as Haggar led you through the Galra ship.

"When do we get food?" You asked Haggar.

"Sometimes." Haggar responded. You slowly nod. Wait for it...

Haggar turned to look at a sentry. You transformed your bayard into the shimmering katana and punched the sentry. It crumpled. You tried to slash Haggar but she dodged quickly. You saw a bit of the fabric of her cape you cut off fall to the ground when Haggar barely avoided the sharp blade. 

"You dare try to kill me?" Haggar said chillingly. You roll your eyes. The katana flew through your hands as you tossed the long sword at the witch. She disappeared a second before it hit her head. Black smoke was in place. 

"Where-?" 

Haggar strikes you with dark magic from behind. You fell unconscious fro m the shock and pain.

                                                                                              * * *

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

"Y/N WAKE UP!"

"What the fuck-" You sweared as you perked up.

"Y/n! You were passed out when the guards came to put you back." Shiro yelled through the walls.

"I fought Haggar." You mumbled.

"Wait wait wait what?" Lance shouted.

You rubbed your sore head to ease the pain.

"Yeah. She was leading me back to my cell. I thought I could attack her to escape. I would take you guys with me, of course." You said to them. 

"You what?" Hunk said. 

"You heard me."  You said loudly. 

"Y/n! You are inexperienced! You've only just began your paladin training." Shiro scolded me. I scoffed. 

"Whatever." 

"What'd she do?" Pidge asked. 

"Haggar just shot be with, black electricity?" You tried to remember the fight.

"Y/n, you're taking too many risks! You could've been hurt more or- or-" Keith stammered. 

"Someone's got feelings." Lance muttered. "Besides anger."

"Shut your mouth." Keith yelled.

"Calm down! Look, I tried to get our chances of escaping bigger." You tried to calm the hot headed person down. Fat chance.

"Fine." you heard Keith's armor sliding down the wall with him.

"We'll escape. It'll be a miracle though." Shiro attempted to comfort his team.

"Haggar says we get one meal a day I think. Sometimes we won't get food." You suddenly reminded them. 

"They can't do that! I need fooooooood...." Hunk groaned. 

"I'm hurt and tired. Goodnight." You said to the team.

"See ya." Pidge said. You lied down on the hard metal floor and closed your eyes, trying to block out the voices of your fellow paladins and the Alteans. Sleeeeeeeeppppppp...

Sorry this one is shorter. I'm doing this in school lol