House of Jeon

The House of Jeon was the first house to be established after the House of Tepe, the house of Count Dracula. Not much is said about this house for their origins and history are shrouded in mystery, even from the original vampire Count Dracula. The heads of this house are the recordkeepers of vampires, documenting everything from the biggest wars to even the minuscule detail of a pureblood female's favourite blood type. The bookkeeper is what many refer them to. A house that has thousands of records buried underneath its keep, they have set rules in place that even the rulers must follow. The information must never be used to gain the upper hand of another house or as a means to destroy one. The bookkeeper must stay neutral in every conflict and never use their knowledge for their gain. Distinguished purple eyes and the ability to always know what is going on within their species, is a heavy responsibility they must bear. The only way they can prove that vampires do exist.

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook

Bookkeeper

Head of the Jeon House

Jungkook comes from the Jeon Household, a house that has lived longer than the Sylvain and Park Household combined. Their role is to maintain the history and records of vampires. Bookkeeper is a name he is always referred to, rarely is ever called by his given name. He is always observing their kind and never chooses sides. It is the role of the bookkeeper to never interfere the course of history. Only is there to document and serve as a source of information but if anything compromises his job, he will take necessary action. Not much is known about his abilities nor the thoughts that occur. However one thing is for sure, he has shown somewhat of a soft spot for Eira, albeit rarely.

Jennifer

Jennifer

Bookkeeper Assitant

Head Servant

The head servant of the Jeon Household and Bookkeeper Assistant, Jennifer was carefully selected by Jungkook himself to serve him. She assists in his record-keeping, maintaining previous records, carefully filing them, and protecting the files that the bookkeeper documents. Unlike many head servants in pureblood households, Jennifer is more of a companion to the bookkeeper than a servant for no other servants live within the household. Neutrality and deep trust are expected of the bookkeeper which is the same for the people that serve him. It may seem like a lonely existence but Jennifer provides the companionship he seeks when constantly bombarded by the number of events that filter through his head, day in and day out.