Chapter 15

After Frankie was back in one piece, we were off again, with the same plan in mind. But as we walked, and night turned to morning, Fru-Fru saw something. "Ghouls look", she said, pointing to a tree with a bow tied on it. "What's that", Cleo asked. "That's the bow from the ghouls who kept me safe", she replied. "Someone kept you safe", Cleo asked. "You didn't hear that", Lagoona told her. "We'll tell you about it later", Draculaura added. "But I put that bow there", Fru-Fru went on. "To mark the path to peace rock". "Meaning, peace rock shouldn't be too far from here, which would give us a place to stay, and catch up on rest", she realized. Cleo, loved the idea of getting some sleep, and said, "Fru-Fru your the best". "Thanks", she replied.

We walked along an old beaten path and along the way, talked about this, peace rock. With the last thing that I asked Fru-Fru about it being, "and your sure that Zeather and his werehyenas don't know about it". To which she replied just as we arrived with, "yep". But then, we heard a voice say, "I don't know about this place"? And we then saw Zeather and his werehyenas, who had taken the land. "Then why am I here to claim it in the name of a great general", he finished. "General", Frankie replied. "Indeed, Mrs Stein", he replied. He had a sword that had three ear piercings on it's blade. He pointed it twords Lightie and another werehyena known as Warrioress. "Lightie and Warrioress here are two out of the four current werehyena generals, like the many that have come before them", Zeather explained. "And I, in the name of the first ever werehyena general, Moishe who's sword I weld right now", he exclaimed. "Claim this area, as werehyena property". The werehyenas cheered for their king. "Brilliant, brilliant, your Majesty", Marri said to Zeather. Zeather turned to the werehyena. "Don't think your no longer in trouble Marri", he said. "For I have yet to give you your second punishment". "Ah, second punishment", Marri asked. "Indeed", Zeather responded. "But don't worry, as long as you can find me what I need, it will be quite easy", Zeather told him. At which point, we ran for it. Zeather saw this though. "Fire", he yelled to werehyenas with muskets, who took aim and fired upon us. As we ran, Frankie was struck in the leg. "Frankie", I replied, assisting her to keep running. As we ran, I could hear Zeather scream, "don't let them get away, find them". Which, they wouldn't.

After we were far enough away from peace rock, we stopped so I could tend to Frankie's wounds. I looked in the first aid kit and found a tourniquet. "Are you sure about this", Frankie asked. "I mean, I don't think a musket shot can kill me". "We still need to stop the bleeding until you can get the bullet removed", I told her, tieing the tourniquet around her wound. "So now what do we do", Cleo asked. "Just keep moving for now", Fru-Fru replied. "As there's nothing else we can do". "There's just one issue", Draculaura said. "What about food for us". "Oh, snap", Fru-Fru replied. "Your right, we're gonna run out of food at this pace". "Unless", she paused. "Wait a minute". "Yeah, that might work". "What might work", Cleo asked. "I remember an area on the other half of the island". "Which, not only had food and water, but also solar panels, meaning, the power may still be on", she explained. "The other half of the island", Lagoona asked. "Don't worry", Fru-Fru replied. "It's not that far from here, all we have to do is follow the bloodbath river to a swamp, which leads to a werehyena battlefield that it was built on". "Bloodbath river", Draculaura asked. "Yeah, that's what the werehyenas call it", Fru-Fru told her. As I finished tieing the tourniquet I said, "then lead the way". "Can do", Fru-Fru replied. Frankie then stood up. "Can you walk", I asked concerned. "Yeah", she replied. "I'll be fine". "Alright then, let's move", Fru-Fru said as she lead us.

Meanwhile Zeather was stalking through the woods, with his new ally. "So, you think that your sense of smell is gonna help us find them", Giga said to Zeather as they moved through the forest. "Either that, or my werehyenas will", Zeather replied. "But they failed when they had them right in their claws", Giga said. "Yeah, but it was Marri's fault", Zeather said. "That's exactly why I pummeled him silly", he added. "Fine", Giga replied. "Just be sure to keep your promise, or you will pay", he said to Zeather "Ha, alright", Zeather laughed.