preface

✟✡✩◥
⟨2022⟩
—ONGOING—
gmzxeen

This book is based on my imagination, a fictional story I made up when I saw that video of an Army having a fight with a sasaeng(ew) in front of BTS' Las Vegas hotel. To sum it up, our girlie [let's call her Purple], Purple was walking on her way somewhere and she would pass by BTS' hotel. [I think that info was public or speculated by Armys with VLives etc...] Anyways, Purple saw Ew(sasaeng) in front of the hotel. At that time she didn't think anything bad of Ew, just that she was an "Army" based on her style I think. So our babe Purple approached her in hopes of army friendship. Then *suspense sounds*, Ew said "Do you want to wait here with me? BTS is staying at this hotel and I'm waiting for them to come out." not exactly that but you get the gist of it, absurdity and embarrassing. and then she scolded Ew's behavior I mean yk sasaengs shouldn't be sasaengs. Ew was offended as she should be and started turning it against Purple. The exchange gathered attention and the guards got involved, Purple said and I paraphrase, "You should check your cameras because this girl has been standing who knows how long in front of your hotel waiting for BTS to come out." I love her. I'll try to find the vid !!

[sowoozoo]

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN BTS

DISCLAIMER:
I DO NOT OWN BTS.

PSA:
» I've never been to LV or any place at the west so like I may have put things that aren't very western-y culture. Focus on the plot rather than the location, please !
» Also have never been in a concert lmao yeah yeah everything here is literal imagination~
» This would hint poly relationship which in this situation is; your character/clover paired with three of the maknae line but first we'll have to wait for it unfold

 Focus on the plot rather than the location, please !» Also have never been in a concert lmao yeah yeah everything here is literal imagination~» This would hint poly relationship which in this situation is; your character/clover paired with three ...

this is my book and plotline
please let's not plagiarize and steal<3
buckle up it'll be a flowery path
that's too good to be true,
selie--