Spoiled and for what?

»»----- ♡ -----««
"I'll take your pictures, is that fine?
»»----- ♡ -----««

"Don't worry about that. It's completely fine I didn't wait that long," you smile nervously; there's no denying you know this guy by heart and you love this guy.

But WE NEED TO CALM DOWN AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL CIVILIAN. It would be creepy if you start fangirling. Still, you felt like melting like butter on your seat for this divine male.

You notice his eyes smiling, and rushed to keep the conversation going, accidentally cutting him off. "Do-"You were with another guy earlier... Oh go on you first," you let him speak.

I'm such a dumbass, why am I fidgety I should calm down.

"Yeah, about that... If I may ask, do you have somewhere to be?" the guy, nope NAMJOON asked and each time he used his voice you get a little bit weaker emotionally.

How is he so eloquent and honey-voiced, doesn't he rap sick ass bars... before replying, you screamed inside to contain your fluttering heart.

"I have time, nowhere to go really, yes, nope don't have." you didn't speak grammatically correct English, could've been embarrassing but Namjoon giggled. The next words that came out of his mouth were both horrifying and relaxing.

Namjoon speaks with crescent eyes that were proof of his big smile, "You know who I am, don't you?" he intertwines both of his hands as his biceps flex under his sleeves. It was hit after hit and you couldn't understand how you were still not unconscious on the ground.

Instead of stuttering out of your guts, you decided to gesture a yes nod to avoid further vocal-brain mismatch. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Namjoon." he stretched his hand out for you to shake and you took a second before answering his hand.

"I'm Sam Sawoon, but you can call me Clover, whatever you want to really. You guessed it right, I know you. I'm a big fan." you successfully said straight with no stutters and shifting tones.

As you felt Namjoon's thumb caress your hand in comfort, you calmed your nerves. "It must've been hard to keep that in. Don't worry, Clover, we love to meet our army any time we get." Namjoon worded it nicely and you smile, shyly.

Namjoon's bodyguard excused himself to buy drinks. "Right, Sawoon-ah, can I hold you here for a few more minutes? Jungkook will be back soon and I really hope you'd stay to meet him." If that didn't make your heart flutter a million butterflies in, then you're definitely soulless.

"I'll stay for as long as you need me to. I mean, I don't really have any plans this whole afternoon. I'm all yours, no I meant you have my time." you blabber and stutter that it was barely audible, it's probably better that way.

"I'm really sorry, Namjoon. Give me a minute and I'd be on my best self." you excuse yourself as soon as his bodyguard came back.

You went back to the counter to buy a chocolate sundae in hopes to lift your mood. Also asking for water and gulping it down.

Don't fuck this up self. Let's be friendly and treat him as a normal human being. We're basically strangers to each other right now. Could be one-sided, that's beside the point. We can do this. I can do this.

"Order for Four," the server called your name and you take your drink walking with confident steps back to your table where RM waits. "Thank you for waiting on me." you sit back, took a sip on your drink, and bravely met Namjoon's face.

Be strong sister. His mask is down as he bites on the straw.

Namjoon smiles as he focuses on you, damned dimple making you feel things. "You've got a nice name right there." he complimented, it's a recurring statement from people you meet.

"Every aspect of your name screams lucky," he said, looking at you as he takes a sip of his drink. It's starting again, the fast heartbeat caused by fluttering butterflies. This time, you've got yourself under control.

"You decoded it! That's such an RM thing. Very genius!" you clap and he scrunched his face, shy. "Jungkook!" he shouts behind you, looking back you see a guy with several shopping bags in hand speeding towards the table. 

»»----- ♡ -----««