Lucky ears

»»----- ♡ -----««

"Hi! Thank you for waiting on me," Jungkook exclaimed, smiling wide, flashing his full teeth

"Hi! Thank you for waiting on me," Jungkook exclaimed, smiling wide, flashing his full teeth. He comes up to you with several paper bags of brands you're very familiar with. He hands it to you with Namjoon urging you to accept it.

Terribly confused and flustered you hold on to the bags with a dumbfounded smile on your face. Jungkook sits himself on the chair beside you and you palpitate again. This weak heart is doing too much right now.

It's bearable but you knew you had to scream everything out on your pillow tonight. This is about to make your heart burst and you had to be casual about it. There isn't time to process the whole situation yet as Jungkook starts to talk to you in literal English.

"What's your name?" he asks. "My name is Clover and my Korean name is Sam Sawoon, nice to meet you!" relief washed you as you realize you did not croak and stutter like a grade school girl with her crush.

Jungkook points at Namjoon, "I was right she's Korean!" he exclaims in said Korean. Namjoon nods awkwardly, finding Jungkook too enthusiastic.

"Please accept the small gift. We saw you at the security cameras and I appreciate what you did. We were so glad you were there at the right time since it would've been catastrophic if it landed in the wrong hands. Again, thank you for holding on to it." Namjoon gave you a genuine speech and you felt like a hero.

It wasn't really that big for you but then again if someone malicious was to have it, there'd be more nuisance to deal with while they're still touring. "You're welcome, Namjoon. I'll cherish this till the day I die," you hug the 'small gift' they gave you, and Jungkook who bought everything looks at both of you with hearts.

Now it's a wrap, they'll leave you and it's going to be bye forever.

Uhm, definitely not when there are more plates served on the table.

*they're speaking in Korean until said otherwise*

"She's an Army," Namjoon tells Jungkook and his eyes widen. "What are the odds." Jungkook takes your hand and bows at you. "I'm Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you Clover-ssi."

A pinkish hue covers your cheeks, blushing because of him. You smile (countless times today), shaking his hands with yours. "It's an honor to meet both of you. I want to cry so bad." you let out, both hands over your mouth.

"Don't worry I won't cry, yet." they laugh with you as the atmosphere becomes more refreshing every passing second. After the short laugh, they tried to get to know you more, "Who do you like?" Namjoon asked. "I like love everyone," you reply, biting on your straw.

"Pick one." Jungkook probes. "No I won't." you cross your arms, taking a sip of noisy air on your empty cup. OT7 rules, you rule. Namjoon thinks, "I like that though you probably have one but it's not always the same." he said exactly what you are as a fan, last time you check bts won't let you be a loyal stan to one of them. There's always a bias wrecker and you just let them wreck your list, now you love everyone freely.

Jungkook asks, "Can we have a conversation in english?" He was itching to talk to you in English and was caught off guard when the exchange suddenly went Republic of Korea mode.

Namjoon looks at him, "What do you want to talk about, then?" he asked in English. Fever dream that's what it felt like. Everything in you screamed and it was mental healing to just sit there and listen to them talk and look at their eyes that's fixated on you.

Their eyes are fixated on you, "Eh?" you were spacing out. Jungkook is nice enough to repeat it, "Will you be at our concert?" Jungkook speaks in straight fluent English. He's become so much more confident, I mean he always was good at speaking the language.

You wanted to compliment him but decided against it for now, "I actually am! I have this friend, her name's Imani she prepared everything for my stay here and she gave me the tickets too." you answer him in English just like he wanted.

*everything onwards is spoken in english*

"You have such a great friend, is she coming too?" Namjoon asked. "She can't so it's just me and my friend, Iris who I met earlier this morning." Jungkook who was in deep thought spoke up. "I want to be your friend too."

Everything in you snapped, eyes wide and rapidly blinking, you swore it was a camera prank. It felt like it.

"Let me take this first," you look at Namjoon for a while to let it sink in and when you look back at Jungkook, his smile slowly falters. You rush a reply before his smile completely drops."Oh my gosh, of course, I would love to be your friend. Why wouldn't I, really let's be good friends,"

Jungkook's face lit up, "Great! Let's keep in contact," Fvck fvck fvck excuse my french but why is Jeon Jungkook leaning on my ear???

"Write this down," he whispers in your ear as you take your phone out with a tight grip. He starts to spell out his phone number and literal email ever so slowly and airy that you were about to faint.

His voice was so dizzying that you could hear your heartbeat. I thought this only happened in fanfictions but fam I can literally get why y/n acts the way she is.

"You got that?" he spoke in English hovering right by your face. You can feel his breath on your cheeks, his eyes dead set on yours. You nod yes, licking your lips nervously. His attention drops on your lips for a split second before he retreats back to his seat.

You jump on your seat when Namjoon's deep voice started to enter your ear. Lucky ears.

"I'm sorry for scaring you like that, is everything okay? Hey, what did you do?" Namjoon asks you like an angel and spits bars in Korean for Jungkook. "What did I do? Huh?" he answers with a cookie in his mouth. You force a laugh while your leg shakes uncontrollably under the table.

"I'm completely fine, you were saying?" you said with a very tight grip on your skirt. This can't go any longer you need to shout and punch walls or whatever. YOU HAVE TO LET THESE EMOTIONS OUT.

Namjoon takes his phone out, "We need to go back now." he frowns the first time, "It was fun to meet you and talk to you. Thank you, once again Clover. Do enjoy the concert in two days' time."

Yes, thank you I love you see you.

"The pleasure is all mine, be more careful next time please." you playfully punch his arm, realizing it only later but the laugh he made told you it was fine. Not the American interview fake hahas that's for a fact.

Before they left, you took the time to speak to the men behind them. "Sir, thank you for your service please continue on keeping them safe and surrounded. I trust you with all my life. Thank you so so much!" you told their bodyguards with a respectful bow.

Namjoon and Jungkook gives you a warm hug and left with their takeout. You were about to let your head hit the table when you saw Jungkook walking backward while looking at you. He signs 'call me' as soon as he caught your eyes.

They exit the building and you bang your head on the table it was painful but you didn't feel a thing.

What just happened...