Plus One

»»----- ♡ -----««

»»----- ♡ -----««

I realized I have been staring at the message for four minutes as a thank you message from Jungkook popped up. This might seem delusional but Jungkook seems to be encouraging me to write a reply. This is definitely not his first time giving his number to perplexed, shocked, speechless, and most of all, shy fans. 

It made your heart ached a little but then again there were millions of fans in line and you, getting his number - no him giving you his number was enough for you to feel special. You gathered up the courage and confidence to write up a simple friendly reply in Korean.

You:
It's very much me, Sawoon !! I've had the best
day of my life and I feel great. How about you?
Don't worry about it! Thank you for trusting
me with your number Jungkook

Jungkook:
I'm fine just resting for rehearsals tomorrow
Can I call you?
Do you want to have a little talk before I go
to sleep?

This man has my heart in his fist and he's clenching it with a cute smile on his face. In short, I couldn't breathe because of his seemingly innocent message. Who was I to reject his offer? Of course, I will, let me calm down first. 

You:
I'd be delighted to
Just a sec

You had to scream in your pillow before running out the balcony after telling Imani you'd tell her what's going on later after the call. You again, had to scream into the night breeze, giggling when a passerby shouts with you. Taking stable deep breaths, you message him back with giddy feet and shaking hands.

Jungkook:
Take your time

You:
You can...

You were just typing but he had already called you.

A fucking Video Call.

You answer but his handsome face flashing on your screen caught you off guard and you started to babble. "I, you, uhm, Good evening, J-Jungkook what, I, uhhh I'M SO SORRY." you bury your head on the table and in your arms. You hear Jungkook laugh and you took a peek at the phone to see his angelic face. He looks so happy, I guess everything's good. 

"I'm sorry, I must've clicked the wrong button. We can change it to an audio call if you feel more comfortable with it," he softly whispered enough for you to hear.

Jungkook's a genius you might say, even if you feel safer with an audio call, you can't just say no to a video call. Very sly. 

"It's fine, I was just surprised," you said, slowly appearing back at the camera. Jungkook's lips raises to a smile as soon as he saw you and that gave you a spark of confidence. At least he doesn't think I'm hideous without makeup.