Soldier like Army

»»----- ♡ -----««
"There's this guy, you're totally his type, and don't worry here's my card I'm a hybe staff." **wink*wink**
»»----- ♡ -----««

A few people swarmed by the sidewalk in front of the hotel you're staying in. Security was running in front of you in a beeline towards the commotion. You walked in the crowd as it was on your path, you planned to not get caught up in gossip but the word BTS opened your ears.

It's not none of your business anymore so you stopped in your tracks to see two girls who seemed to be the center of this.

"You should check your cameras because this girl had been standing god knows how long in front of your hotel waiting for BTS to come out." One of the girls said to the security before leaving the scene, fuming mad.

As a certified army and nosy in general, you decided to approach the girl in hopes to comfort and knowing more.

She looked at you, perplexed. "Hey, I noticed you there. My name's Clover, I'm... I assume you're an army too?" you awkwardly start.

It wasn't your forte to initiate conversations but one would say you're a pro at it.

"Oh! Hello, yes I'm a fan too. My name's Iris, nice to meet you Clover." she smiled. Iris seems sweet and nice although you saw her yelling mad first. "I'm sorry you had to see me throw a fit. That girl made me lose it," she shrugged, anger slowly seeping through.

"She's a sasaeng isn't she?" you asked to confirm.

Iris nods before she facepalms in disappointment, you felt the same. It was beyond your morals to make anyone uncomfortable moreover BTS. If anything, you want them to feel safe and happy through the course of their tour. Iris surely felt the same.

"Did you have your lunch, yet? I want to treat you to one if that's okay." you invite her, though shy, you were sure to give her something for that heroic action.

She did her part as an army and I'll do my part as a co-army as well.

"I was actually on my way to eat," she exclaimed as both of you moved onwards.

We finished our plate with a satisfied grin, Iris and I agree on a lot of things.

Now you have company to the concert tomorrow. You were actually anxious about going alone so Iris saved you and BTS today. Her seat is two rows behind yours and you'd have to plan how to get the seat beside her.

A simple please would work for your front seat ticket, right?

"I mean I wouldn't have been here. I'm just a plus one. There were two front-seat tickets. One for me and one for my friend, but she's not a fan. She could go with me but she has plans, that's why she paid for my flight and expenses while I'm in Vegas. All is fair." you laugh, heartily. The situation will never not be funny to you.

Iris giggles, "I love her for that. What a good friend!"

You nod agreeing with her, everything was laid out by your loyal girl friend, Imani. If not for her, you'd be cooped up in your apartment, working.

She made sure to book you a flight, a hotel room, the concert tickets for BTS and Coachella. Although, you should've laid a timeframe because you now had two weeks to spend with her and mostly yourself, she's a busy babe.

You part ways with Iris to go to the Grand Mall and withdraw some cash. It was a long sleep from your flight last night. Dollars are significant here and you procrastinated on getting enough exchanged, that's why Imani is there to help but you decided to not rely on her too much.

The line wasn't too long and two tall dudes were ahead of you. You swear on your (healthy) purple heart it was Namjoon and Jungkook but you didn't want to think like that so you focused on your phone.

Fortunately, Jaemi called you... the downside is you had to speak in Korean and you didn't want to attract their attention if ever they really were who you thought they would be.

So you spoke in English, "Hello! Ha ha, how have you been?" you wished your apology reached her heart. Jaemi was surprised but did her best to reply in English, "Sawoon-ah did you land safely?" she asked.

"I did, I also ate lunch with a new friend. Gosh, I'm very social." the line moved and the tall boys are making their transaction.

Distracted, you speak back to your call, "Isn't it evening there right now? You should go rest and eat your meals, eonnie." you slipped by respectfully addressing your mother figure sister.

Instinctively, you glanced at the tall guys. One of them met your eyes, immediately looking away. The line moved as your heart skipped a beat.

THAT'S JUNGKOOK ONE HUNDRED PERCENT 100%

»»----- ♡ -----««