Chapter 6 - Mysterious You

"How rude! It's been two hours and this person can't even ask a sorry. What does he think because he's rich, he can do anything that he desires. Rich with money poor from heart" I kept blabbering while stirring my tea.

Meanwhile there was a knock on door. Curious to know who must be 10 at night, I opened the door. It was parcel of rose bouquet without a name card on it.

"Perhaps Mr.Arrogant is sorry" I said to myself smelling the flowers.

Then my cellphone rang displaying Vikas in it.

"Got the roses?" Ved asked as I picked up the call.
"You've sent this" I bewildered.
"Of course! Were you expecting someone else? Not bad! Expecting red roses from someone means you're throwing fly out of your milk" he mocked.
"Shut up moron! How would I know that you know my address"
"IPS Vikas Gaur! Do you really think you can get hidden from me in my territory"
"And these red roses?"
"Well I wanted to congratulate you on your achievement and red roses and my love for you darling"
"Shut up!"
"Okay jokes apart! I've a reverse good news for you but for that I need your sugar syrup fried pancakes"
"You mean malpua"
"It's so down market. We've been upgraded to city you see"
"Okay! Meet me at lunch hour tomorrow on a nearby cafe of my set"
"Cool! See you tomorrow" he said hanging up.

**********

It was probably 10 in the morning during the third shot of the day the not so responsible director cum producer appeared. For a moment, our vision met. I expected an apology but he was stern enough to put a glance and walk away. My jaw hung down at his act. I stumped my feet and concentrated on my act.

"Shot 3... Take 1... And action..." RD commanded.

"Robin... Please don't leave me. Look I really feel for you" I was huddled in between.
"Cut" halted RD and stood right before me. "What is this? This is an emotional scene not a furious scene. Where are the emotions?" he mocked.

Fury had overpowered me and I couldn't concentrate anywhere but him. I felt the temperature of my anger rising at his face. Hence it happened again when he commanded to resume.

"What the heck! Where's your focus?" he roared.
"I need a break" I said suppressing my rage.

I grabbed a seat pressing my forehead convincing myself to calm down. Meanwhile the spot boy informed me of Vikas's arrival. For sometime, every other emotions in were left behind and instantly I was happy. Grabbing my tiffin box I ran towards him.

"Hi" I jumped with joy.
"Wow! I can't belive my eyes. You're the same Sanyukta. I'm unable to find words about your beauty. Btw who's behind this makeover?"
"The one whose reaction was almost zero"
"What?"
"Nothing! Movie makeover! Let's go"

We walked into the cafe as it was the lunch time.

"So, how long you've been here?"
"One month"
"Still this city life and men over here couldn't attract you. Are you sure, you're attracted by men" he laughed.
"Of course!" I said giving a fake grin. "Only if they know how to behave. But what make them singular is not money but their ill-heart"
"Anyway, I think you've not forgot my sugar syrup fried banana pancakes"
"Of course not! And it's malpua" I irked. "Perhaps you've forget the reason behind your arrival"
"No way" he said handing me a red heart shaped card.
"Don't tell me you wanted to flirt again"
"You're misunderstanding! Just have a look at it"

I was about to have a look when a familiar sharp voice dragged it's attention towards it. It was the most annoying person, son of riches RD.