Chapter 25 - Revealing The Truth

Morning crept in and shades of light washed his face. He lazily opened his eyes and found the environment calm. He yawned and checked his cell phone for time. 7:30a.m., it showed time. He wore his slippers as well as beard and moustache and marched towards the window. He removed the curtains and closed his eyes to feel the fragrance.

"I wish, I could feel this freshness with you sanyu", he thought.

"good morning", he heard a sweet voice.

He turned around and found sanyu with coffee tray. She took both mugs in her hand and reached him. He sipped his coffee and lost in the same taste of his coffee date.

"still your hand has the same magic sanyu. Your serve raises its taste", he thought shutting his eyes. Finally she broke his trance.

"so, how is it", she asked with hopeful eyes.

"1/2 cup milk, one teaspoon sugar, little amout of cream and a strong coffee", he chirped with a smile. "your favourite", he added.

"and his too", she completed. "it is the only choice we both match" she popped out happily.

"I am also falling in love with your taste", he teased.

"nice fragrance", she complemented inhaling it through window.

"you like mogra"

"I love it"

"there is you somewhere invisible in the sky. Thank you god", he thought.

"you know, we had out first date and that too with this coffee", she pouted.

"and he asked you for dance pointing you lucky", he teased again.

"how you know"

"movie, remember. It will be the 3rd scene after the main leads"

"oh yes"

"but seriously lucky was he who got you. I mean you are beauty at its best"

"you started your flirting again"

"no, I am saying from my heart"

She shook her head in disbelief and was leaving finishing her coffee. He clutched her wrist. She turned around and gazed him with confusion.

"will you dance with me. I may not be perfect like him, still a try", he asked hopefully.

"I... Randhir...we", she uttered those three words and released a warm drop from her eye.

"I thought you would love to live your blissful moment again but I was wrong", he said and was leaving.

She cluched his wrist and stopped him. "there is no music", she chirped innocently. He turned back and smiled, so did she. "I am not a bad singer", he added complementing hinself and taking the dance position.

"kuch na kaho, kuch bhi na kaho", he started singing and they started dancing. It was the most blissful dance ever and she was lost in his eyes. He was happy to get into her embrance once again.

They finished their dance at the position where her waist was caged by his left hand, head was hanging down and her palms were clutching his shoulders. Both were lost in each others and returned to real world when they heard a whalping sound.

When they both eyed outside, there was timi at the door. She gritting her teeth and clapping in excitement like a kid.

"di, you were amazing", chuckled timi.

"thank you", gestured sanyu.

"why don't you continue acting di?"

"she is right sanyu. We need a lead too", chirped rd.