Chapter 1: New Faces

Here we go:
_______________________________________

Mafia Town was an odd place to say the least.

Like really odd.

It was run by a group of weird and eccentric Mafia cooks after all.

One goon was rolling around on a giant piece of cylindrical meat and another was planning to play patty cake with some unfortunate passersby to punch them in the face.

Yeah, it took some getting used to, luckily you did get used to it.

Right now, you were currently on your way to deliver a letter to one of the many goons that were causing havoc around Mafia Town.

Mafia Goon:

Mafia Goon:

Even though they all looked the same, you could tell who was who.

The Mafia goon who was going to receive this letter was named Victor.

You kept jumping from rooftop to rooftop, over gaps, not losing any speed.

It was amazing how a child like you could easily perform feats like these.

Then again, not many kids could say they were a Mafia's Enforcer.

Yeah, did I forget to mention you are the Mafia's Enforcer?

Not only that, all the goons pretty much considered you the second-in-command because they were too afraid to defy you.

The only person you actually took orders from was the boss of the Mafia himself.

Anyway, why were you going through the trouble of delivering a letter to some goon when you could send another goon to do it?

Well, simply because you wanted to.

You were the Mafia's delivery boy by choice, any packages, letters or anything that needed delivering you were there to well...deliver.

Why did you choose to be the delivery boy?

It was personal, but anyway back to the story.

You finally reached your destination and saw Victor sitting on a roof's ledge kicking his feet.

"Hey Vic." You said getting the goon's attention who turned to see you holding out a letter to him.