thirty

!!! cw// violence ((i think?? jeongin falls down the stairs, idk if that should be tagged hehe)) also the first part is suggestive :P

PHASE ONE

Jeongin is chuckling deeply as he pops his head out from under the duvet to hover over Chan's head, smiling to himself as he takes in how blissed out and pleasured Chan looks at 10 in the morning. He knows he's not any better: lips slick with his spit and Chan's cum that he had swallowed not even a full minute prior and his bedhead even more mussed after Chan's fingers had carded through the strands when he woke up.

He had woken up from Chan shuffling from where his chest was pressed against Jeongin's back and it didn't take long for his sleep-muddled brain to recognize that there was something else pressing against himㅡ this time on his lower backㅡ so of course Jeongin had taken it upon himself to make sure that his loving boyfriend wakes up in the best way possible.

"Good morning." he murmurs as he dips his head down to kiss the older. Chan hums against his lips, still dazed with sleep but very far from complaining at how he had woken up to Jeongin not beside him but under the covers and between his legs.

"Fuck, baby," Chan exhales into Jeongin's mouth, the after-effects of his high starting to creep up on him. "you really know how to give me a good morning."

Chan's hands slip under Jeongin's shirt to caress his back, Jeongin melting into Chan even more at the warmth of his palms against his skin. He can taste himself on Jeongin's tongue but that doesn't deter him from his task of licking behind Jeongin's teeth and getting that sleepy, breathless moan out from the younger's throat. "Thank you, doll."

"You're welcome." Jeongin giggles as he pulls away from Chan with a final peck. He burrows his face in Chan's bare shoulder, sleep once again seeping into his bones now that his task is complete. "But I'm still sleepy."

Chan kisses Jeongin's forehead. "Go back to sleep, precious. I'll wake you up before we leave."

"Where are we going?" Jeongin mumbles. There's a good chance that Chan had already told him that they had plans the night before or even a week before but Jeongin is too sleepy to remember.

Chan begins shuffling out of bed and Jeongin is too near falling asleep to complain about it. "We're having lunch with some of the troops, remember?"

Jeongin hums idly. It's not out of the ordinary for Chan to arrange casual meals with the Capos and Soldiers. It's what keeps their morale and loyalty to Chan so high; seeing their leader at an arm's length and whilst there's no one brave enough to straight up interact with Chan as if they're friends, it's the thought that counts.

Chan gets ready for the day whilst Jeongin dozes off for an extra hour. He hops into the shower, gets dressed, then picks out Jeongin's clothes and accessories and lays them out on his side of the bed so that all Jeongin has to do is wear them. He goes into the kitchen and prepares coffee for them both and washes a small bowl of grapes for Jeongin. He doesn't like Jeongin leaving the house without having at least a few bites of fruit even if they were going to leave for a meal.

And it's times like this that Chan can maybe understand how his father sees Jeongin as a vulnerability. But Chan will proudly state that Jeongin makes him weak because he's more than confident in his abilities to keep Jeongin safe by his side. Taking care of Jeongin like this is very uncharacteristic for the ruthless and cold persona he has outside of his doll but he doesn't care who sees as long as Jeongin never doubts how much he loves him.

"Babydoll, time to get up." Chan partly-expects the unpleased frown creasing Jeongin's face as he reluctantly stirs awake. He rolls over to the side Chan is on and the older can do nothing but lift the younger to a sit and kiss his cheek. "There's coffee and grapes on the counter for you."