Part 1: Where am I?

(A flash of light came from the dark sky as Y/n fell out or the portal Five made and hitting the ground, hard. As she stood up, she looked around but since it was to dark she lit a small flame in her hand as she saw a flash come from the top of the building she flinched and stepped back ready to fight with fire spreading through her body and her eyes turned red as she aimed toward the light until a small looking man stuck his head out the window)

??: Hey I promise, I won't  hurt you. Are you okay?

Y/n: Y-Yeah.

??: Come up let me help you. 

(She was hesitant but she knew she was alone, she knew she was stranded in a diffrent time, so what choice did she have. She headed to the apartment that was owned by the man who already had his door open, ushering her inside)

??: Here have a seat. My names Elliot, what's yours?

Y/n: You can call me Y/n. Where am I?

Elliot: Dallas, Texas.

Y/n: This is going to sound weird but what year? 

Elliot: October 7th 1963, you are the 7th to come.

Y/n: What do you mean the 7th?

Elliot: Each time, There's a big blue light and one of you drop to the ground, the first time it was a small guy that looked sick with a green vest on.

Y/n: Klaus... 

Elliot: The second time it was a tall women with curly hair.

Y/n: Allison...

Elliot: The Third time it was a big man, looked strong, kept calling out for.... Allison actually. 

Y/n: Luther.

Elliot: Then another man with a scar and a shaved head.

Y/n: Diego

Elliot: And lastly a girl dressed in all white.

Y/n: Vanya, My Family is alive.

Elliot: You know them?

Y/n: Their my siblings

(her mind went to five not being on that list but figured that she would find him eventually. )

Elliot: I'm guessing you don't have anywhere to stay?

Y/n: No

Elliot: Well your welcome to stay here if you like, I have a spare room you can use.

Y/n: That's sound great, thank you Elliot.

Elliot: Of course, and tomorrow I can help you find some of your siblings but first I have to ask how did you set yourself on fire.

Y/n: Oh, I umm I have abilities I can create and control fire and Ice.

Elliot: No way, That's so cool.

Y/n: Thanks...

Elliot: I mean... Do you feel cold or heat? Does the Fire burn you or are you resistant to it? Sorry.. I'm rambling, you must be tired, the room is that way, go get some rest and we can talk more tomorrow. 

Y/n: Okay, Thank you Elliot. 

Elliot: Of Course... Good night.