Part 36: A Way Home.

(Five takes off his sweater and goes to the bathroom to wash the blood off as Y/n grabs a drink from the fridge)

Luther: Uh, you have some blood on you. (as Five walks pass)

Diego:  A lot of blood, actually. (he turns to Y/n who is now sitting in a chair with her eyes closed) And you look exhausted. 

Luther: Y/n, Five, what did you do?

Five: So we found a way home.

Luther: What? How?

Five: All the details are irrelevant, but... we made a deal to get back to our timeline.

Diego: What about doomsday?

Y/n: Won't happen. Doomsday has officially been canceled. Well... as long as none of you do anything majorly stupid until we can get back home. 

Luther: And the 2019 apocalypse?

Five: Everything will be back to normal. All right? Now, no more questions. We gotta go.

(Five comes out of the Bathroom and starts to get dressed again)

Five: We have to find the others, right?

Luther: Yeah.

Five: Luther, you get Allison.

Luther: Okay.

Five: Diego, Klaus. Y/n and I will get Vanya. (he looks at Y/n) Actually Y/n maybe you should stay here.

Y/n: Why?

Five: You look exhausted. 

Y/n: If you think I'm staying here you have officially lost your mind old man

Five: We're the same age.

Y/n: So?  Now, we meet back in the arrival alley in 77 minutes.

Five: Here. (Five hands Luther and Diego watches)  I've synchronized these watches.

Luther: Okay, let's do this.

Diego: Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on. You show up drenched in blood and expect us to believe everything's gonna go back to normal if we go home now?

Y/n: Elliott just got killed because of us. (Y/n stand up and walks toward Five)

Diego: What about Dad? What about JFK?

Five: Diego, we have a chance to go home and make things right. We are taking it.

Diego: I have to say goodbye to Lila.

Five: Lila doesn't give a shit about you, Diego! She never did. She's one of them. She's a member of the Commission.

Diego: No way.

Y/n: He's right Diego. I saw it. 

Diego: Not possible.

Five: She was just using you to get to us. You're the Oswald of this story, my friend. The goddamned patsy. (Five and Y/n start to walk away again) 

Diego: You don't know what you're talk...

Five: (blinks to Diego)If you don't do this, I'll kill you myself. Got it?

(Five grabs Y/n's hand and blinks away)