Part 5: can't say I'm surprised

Five: Do you know where the other's are?

Y/n: Only Diego. 

Five: Where? 

Y/n: A mental institution.

Five: Can't say I'm surprised. Let's go.

Y/n: Okay, I'll show you the way, I'll be back later Elliot.

Elliot: Okay, see you later.

(They walk out the front and start walking)

Five: You say with him?

Y/n: Yeah, He let me stay here and has been helping me look for the others. I help him with his TV business and the books. He's sweet but not the best at math. 

Five: (laughs) How long have you been here.

Y/n: A little over 2 weeks 

(Y/n and Five stop outside the hospital)

Five: I'm so sorry. This is all my fault.

Y/n: Five, we are all alive, Without you that wouldn't have happened

Five: But now there is a new apocalypse.

Y/n: and we'll figure it out, just like we always do, and we'll do it together.

(She kisses him and he kisses back)

Five: I have done a lot of bad things in my life, I had to have gotten something right to deserve someone like you. (He hugs her and holds her close to his chest.) I love you Y/n.

Y/n: I Love you too Five.

(They both separate and hold hands as  they walk in)

Ethel: Y/n? Am I having Deja Vu? I just saw you.

Y/n: I know but my boyfriend just came to visit and I wanted him to meet Diego.

Ethel: You know, It's against the rules to let you have more than one visit per day, but for you, I'll make an exception. Just don't tell anyone Deal?

Y/n: Deal. Thank you Ethel. 

(Y/n and Five walk to the visitation room as they go and get Diego and they both sit down.)

Five: Looks like you made a Friend.

Y/n: For the last 2 weeks I'm either here or at Elliots looking for the others so the people here know me well. 

(Five was about to say something else when Diego walks in)

Diego: (Not seeing Five) Y/n, What are you doing here you just left like an hour ago.

(She doesn't say anything, instead she nods towards Five's direction and he realizes that Five's there) 

Diego: Five.

Five: Hey, Diego. You look good in white.

Diego: About time you showed up.

Five: How'd you know I'd be back?

Diego: Because that's the kind of shit you pull. Plus I knew you couldn't leave Y/n. Your an asshole to the rest of us but your caring towards her. Where are the others?

Five:  don't know but we'll find them. How long have you been here?

Diego: Seventy-five days. Landed in the alley behind

Y/n, Diego, and Five at the same time: Commerce and Knox.

Diego: You?

Five: I got here this morning.

Diego: How'd you find me?

Y/n: I showed him. 

Five: I heard you went to Lee Harvey Oswald's house. Care to explain?

Diego: Let's just say Dallas Law Enforcement has not been supportive of my attempt to stop the assassination of...John F. Kennedy.

Five: Because it hasn't happened yet.

Diego: And it's not going to happen. Not on my watch. (he leans in) Look, I've been shaving down the bars in my room. Another day or two, and I'll be out of this place, then I'm gonna stop Oswald and save the president. You want in, say the word.

Y/n: No, Diego. How many times have I told you you can't mess with the time line.

Diego: You did.

Y/n: Saving the world and saving the president are 2 massively different things. 

Five: Listen to me very closely, you gibbering moron. You are not going to do a goddamn thing.

Diego: Why not?

Five: Because we have to stop the apocalypse.

Diego: No shit. But that doesn't happen for another 60 years.

Five: Not that apocalypse.

Y/n: This is a new one. It followed us. like a stalker

Five: I've seen it. Nuclear war, Diego, in ten days.

Diego: And I'm the one they locked up, huh? Fine, I'll play along. What causes it?

Five: I don't know. Maybe some looney-tuned asshole with a hero complex tried to save the president and screwed everything up.

Diego: So you're saying it worked? I saved the president? I knew I could do it.

Y/n: Not the point Diego. 

Diego: (ignoring her) Okay, okay, I'll help you.

Five: Thank God.

Diego: After I save Kennedy. (Y/n hits her forehead with her hand) And then you swing us back a few decades so I can slit Hitler's throat off with a butter knife.

Y/n: Oh my god, What is wrong with you? 

Five: This is why you don't have any friends. You know what? Guard.

Y/n: Five what are you doing? (Five stands up and helps Y/n up) 

Five: My brother is plotting an escape. The bars of his room have been shaved down.

Y/n: Five! 

Diego:  Piece of shit! (he jumps toward Five and Five pushes you behind himself in a protective way) 

Guard: No! Here... All right, asshole. (They guards pin him down)

Y/n: Hey! be careful with him. 

Five:  Look, this is for your own good, Diego

Diego: No! Five!

Five: Listen, our brother is a very sick man.

Diego: No, Five!

Five: We only pray that he gets the help he so desperately needs. (The guards take out a needle) 

Diego: No, please! Not the needle! No! No! No!

Five: (leans in close to his ear) Be back for you later, okay? Just... Well, nighty night.

(Diego gets taken away and Y/n and Five walk back to Elliot)

Y/n: Was that necessary? 

Five: He was talking crazy

Y/n: That's just Diego. 

(Five's expression goes soft when he looks at Y/n and sees how concerned she looks)

Five: I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking, I didn't mean to upset you.

Y/n:(sighs) We have to keep looking for the others. 

(They walk into Elliot's place)