Part 45: I'm the Daddy Here

(Older Y/n, Older Five, and Luther are walking a head while Five and Y/n are walking behind them. Y/n has been suppressing her feelings and symptoms while Five is going a bit crazy and yelling at random people. )

Five: (screams at someone who is passing by) See something funny? Mind your business! Or I'll give you something to stare at. 

Y/n: (puts a hand on his shoulder) Five you need to relax. 

Five:(ignores Y/n) You wish you could pull off these shorts!

(Y/n starts to get frustrated and looks around to make sure the coast is clear. When she knows it is she pulls Five in and kisses him aggressively on the lips. Five starts to relax a little while Y/n is kissing him and she pulls away)

Five:  (smiles) What was that for?

Y/n: I needed to calm you down somehow.

Five: (laughs) Where would I be without you?

Y/n: Most likely dead, in prison, or insane. 

Five: or all three (he says laughing)

(They continue to walk as Y/n holds Five hand for support until Luther comes back to join them)

Luther: Hey, brother. How you doing?

Five: They're gonna kill us, aren't they?

Luther: What? What, them? they're gonna kill you two? Yeah, right. That's ridiculous.

Y/n: You know, you're a god awful liar, Luther.

Five: You're a worse liar than you are a spotter.

Luther: Okay, whose fault is that? What good is having a spotter if you won't even listen to him?

Five: So you admit you're conspiring against us?

Y/n: I told you he would.

Luther: Do... Do you admit that you're both suffering from paradox psychosis?

Five: All we're suffering from is bracing clarity about you and your murderous intentions.

Luther: Look, it's not like he's gonna "kill you" kill you. He just wants to kill a, um...version of you.

Y/n: But we are those versions of us.

Luther: Hey, I don't love it, either, but They actually got a pretty good plan.

Five: What? The one where you guys off me and then jump to 2019 to save the world?

Luther: Yeah, wait, how did you know that?

Y/n: Because we're them, and that is exactly what we would do if we were trying to kill us!

Luther: Okay, all I know is we've got one Five too many, and you're the one acting like a maniac. And we have one to many Y/n's and... your the one partnered with a maniac. 

Five: Maniac? Luther, you have seen nothing. If you want a maniac, I will show you maniac.

(Y/n puts a hand on his shoulder to calm him down)

Luther: Okay, as your spotter, I think the best thing I can do for you right now is put you out of your misery.

Five: Okay, Luther, listen. I know your feeble mind only respond to age and authority, so listen very closely. Yet again, you are experiencing daddy issues, this time with your own siblings, which honestly is making me a bit crazy. But remember this: We're 14 days older than them. We have seniority here. So it is us you should be listening to, Luther. (Five screams) I'm the daddy here! and Y/n. She's the mommy here!