Part 2: Diego

(Y/n woke up in an unknown room and started to freak out before remembering everything. She walked out of the bedroom to ind Elliot cooking breakfast)

Elliot: Morning Y/n.

Y/n: Good Morning Elliot.

Elliot: Here I made you some eggs, I hope you like scrambled.

Y/n: Thank you so much Elliot, for everything.

Elliot: Glad I can help, also I think I found one of your siblings.

(Y/n's eyes shot up from her plate to look at him, hoping he was right.)

Y/n: Really?!

Elliot: Yeah, The one I think you called him D..Daren.

Y/n: Diego?

Elliot: Yeah that was him, Here he was in the paper around  month ago, said he was sent to the Mental Institution that's about a mile, claimed he was trying to save the president. 

Y/n: Of course he did. How do I get to the mental hospital?

Elliot: If you go out the front, take a left, it's a straight shot after a couple block, eould you like me to drive you?

Y/n: No I'm okay, Thank you Elliot.

Elliot: Okay, I'll keep looking, I'll see you later.

(Y/n exits through the front of Elliott's place where she realizes he lives in his TV store. She walks to the mental hospital)

Y/n:(whispers to herself) God Diego, What have you done?

(Entering the front doors she heads to the front desk where she finds a female attendant)

Woman: Can I help you?

Y/n: Hello I'm here to visit my brother, Diego Hargreaves. 

Woman: ah, you must be Y/n, he talks about you a lot, always said how you were the only family member he could stand.  Okay, so my co-worker over there (she points to a man standing next to a door) will take you into a visitation room and then he will get your brother so he knows that you're here.

Y/n: Okay thank you.

(The man turns and lead Y/n into a room with a table and 2 chairs that looked to be made of cinder block before exiting a second door that Y/n assumed to be to the patients. A couple minutes later he leads in a man with a scruffy beard and long hair. Diego. He was alive, He was okay. When he looked at Y/n his face lit up, he had assumed he was the only one left and knowing that Y/n was okay to and that he was no longer alone in an unknown world anymore made him feel better)

Diego: Y/n... 

Y/n: Hello Diego...