Chapter 4- Hey, what happened?

Ahh omg I'm back! Cant believe it's been so long already haha. I'll try to update more if I can!!

Craig's POV:
———-><———
It feels like centuries since Kenny had came into school, I started worrying for him a while back. I'm reality, it had only been two weeks but the last time I saw him he had said he was late home. I wonder what happened?

Kenny had always been secretive about his home life, never bringing it up, changing the subject when brought up, never taking anyone to his house ect. It's never really been a question in anyone's mind about what was happening, we all know he's poor so I guess that's what we all thought of.

Kenny's POV
————-><————
Shit shit SHIT! I've been basically dead for two whole weeks?! That's insane! I'll have to go back to school tomorrow. Are people thinking about me? Do they actually care that I'm not in school? What if they don't-

These thoughts swirled around my head for minuets on end, making me feel nauseous when my name was called from downstairs.

"Kenny! Come help me!" My sister called.
I stood up and let go of my hair, which I had only just realised I was tightly griping onto.
"What do you need help with?" I asked.

"I can't get the cereal! It's too high up. Can you get it for me please?" I sighed and looked at her.
"I can't get that either, I'm like an inch taller then you Karen." I said plainly.

"Dude you're tiny! I'll grow taller then you soon haha!" She mocked.

"Ha ha ha very funny" I dead-panned.

"Okay okay sorry, but you can climb you should be able to get it!" She whined.

"Ughhh fineee" I sighed jokingly.

~Timeskip~
The next day

I made sure to wake up early today, making sure I wasn't late. Thoughts spiralled my head about going back. It can't be that bad... right?

I walk myself and Karen to the bus stop and waited. Usually, Karen takes a different bus to me but her bus driver went bonkers while driving and nearly crashed the bus, so she would have to take mine for some time.

I heard familiar voices approach the bus stop and I subconsciously tucked my head into my neck. "Kenny!" Kyle called out. I looked their way to see all four of them looking right at me. Stan, Cartman, Kyle and Craig.

"Where have you been man! You just disappeared!" Craig said. When I heard his voice I got butterflied in my stomach, I got so many I could of floated away.

I stared blankly at them, not saying a word as my brain couldn't fully comprehend the question. Karen answered for me.

"Oh yeah he was unconscious. He wouldn't wake up for two weeks. When I asked him what happened he just lied to me" she answered.

I snapped out of my trance and yelled back at her. "No I didn't! It was the truth!"
"Okay so if some guys beat you up and left you unconscious, how did you get back home idiot." She spoke, confidence in her tone.

"I don't know! I woke up there Karen!" I yelled.

"Okay so what actually happened? Because it wasn't me who did that to you. You bruised all over dude." Stan said.

"Yeah well you did beat me up pretty badly but it wasn't you" I said "who was it then?-" as if God was trying to save me, the bus showed up and we all shuffled to our normal seats. Stan and Kyle together, me and Craig, Karen and Tricia and Cartman and Heidi.

Now I'm thinking about it, fatass didn't say a single word to me at the bus stop. Weird. When the bus started moving, Craig tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey, what happened?"

Finished! I have school tomorrow and it's late I shouldn't have done it but, people are enjoying so I did! Hope you all like it, it's a bit longer then normal and I'll try to update more! Even I'm intrigued haha.

685 words