more aftercare

Car pov

       When I woke up the next morning Damon had breakfast for me and him in the room. I sat up in the bed and he got back in the bed. When I sat up I felt a sting in my ass. He looked over at me and handed me my food. It looked amazing to eat it. " When we finish with the food then I can helped you with your bags for your friends place  ok. " " Yeah sounds good to me I want you to see everything I pick out and help with things i want to wear."

     We keep on eating and when we where done we both got out of the bed. When I stood up the the stinging in my ass came back. He made sure I was doing ok and then I looked at his face I new he was sorry for having to punish me. But I all so know he new that I would of kept being worse if I didn't get punished. " In ok I know why I needed to be punished and it only hurt when I first stood up. " That made the look he had turn in a smile.

         He helped me pack and pick out some outfits to wear. I new he said like guys seeing me in a lot of me clothes so I picked out less reviling clothes then I would normally wear. This made him happy and that made me happy. When we where done I picked out what I would be wearing today. It was reviling but still covered everything. It was a normal tank top with red leather shorts that had the sides cut out. It was better then a lot of my clothes when I walked down in the he looked ok.

        I walked up to him and and hugged him. He hugged back and kissed me. I wanted to stay in his arms will day. " I'm sorry for braking your rules yesterday I know I shouldn't have. " " I'm not going to say it is ok. It isn't but I forgive you for it but please do not do it again I love you and I don't want to have to punish you ever day because you want to miss behave ok. " " Ok I won't do it again I promise I don't like when you're mad at me it doesn't feel good "

       " My friends will be here in like 10 minutes to pick me up and I will be back the day before birthday ok. " " Ok that sound good with me be safe and don't let any other guy hug you or touch you in anyway that is not necessary. " I nod my head and he give me the use your words look. " Ok I got it and I will be. " We sat down and waited for my friends to get here. When they got here he walked me to the door and watched me get in the car to make sure I was safe.