𝟓𝟐→𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐖

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
輝く
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗輝く╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

SLAP!

A slap across your face numbs your cheeks. It was too hot to endure the stingy sensation that was given to you physically by your Mom who looks disappointed and terrified by what she heard.

Of course, there's no fuckin' parents would want their daughter to get pregnant at a young age, worst a freaking minor one who doesn't know how to babysit a child.

Balls of tears just fell into your reddened cheeks. You can't hear any words for a while as her slap affect your hearing. The least you could do was to cry and apologize. If only you were careful, this would never happen.

Your mom's bloodshot eyes remain at your shaking figure. You can feel how mad she is at you. This is the first time she raised a hand to her daughter and is the first time she looks disappointed and displeased with what you've done.

"What have you done!" Her neck becomes red as a sign that she's controlling herself not to hurt you anymore. "You're fucking two months pregnant!"

Your body flinches when she throws the papers in front of you. Your father on the other side was very displeased although he remain quiet. He quickly stops your Mom for her second attempt to slap you.

"Don't hurt her anymore..."

You can't even look at their faces, especially at their eyes. You're afraid—you're afraid to see what kind of stares would they throw at you. You know how disappointed they are. But you can't let yourself see their eyes that are filled with those and disgust.

"No! She needs more to shake her brain! What's gotten into you and let yourself be pregnant! For God's sake! We did everything for you to reach your goals! And that is what you're giving to us!! Have you become stupid!"

You endure her words. You deserve it. You bite your lips and taste the salty tears. After going back home, you waited for your parents and hesitantly gave them the result of you being pregnant. Just by now, your mom is really mad—what else would happen if you hide it for another month when your body cannot bear the fetuses in your belly.

They need to know the truth than them finding it out. There are too many problems now that you needed your parents the most. You can't let Yuzuha help you throughout your pregnancy.

"Y/n, I didn't raise you to become pregnant at a young age! How dare you!" Your Mom began to teared up but she remain her hostility towards you. "How dare you let a guy ruin your future!"

Your father stops her from getting near you to avoid hurting you physically. They knew that you nearly got a miscarriage and they were terrified. It could have cost your life.